Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Miembro desde ‎nov 15, 2016
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Jack Coopersmith

I've been at HubSpot for more than 5 years, starting on our Customer Support team, then focusing on experimental roles in our Customer Success and Sales organizations. I'm now working on our GTM Strategy for our new Payments product, which I believe will further our mission to help millions of organizations grow better immensely. If you ever have any questions or want to chat, don't hesitate to reach out!

Actividad

mpouliot_raka en Marzo 04, 2024
Currently it is only possible to convert deals without recurring line items to invoices. Having this functionality would reduce the duplicate effort of creating a quote and then creating an invoice in HubSpot for any business with recurring line ite Leer más
4 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Abril 18, 2024
We're on it @DaveRicePCV ! We recently unlocked the ability to add recurring line items to invoices, next up will be the conversion of quotes/deals...Leer más
mpouliot_raka en Marzo 04, 2024
Currently it is only possible to convert deals without recurring line items to invoices. Having this functionality would reduce the duplicate effort of creating a quote and then creating an invoice in HubSpot for any business with recurring line ite Leer más
4 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Abril 18, 2024
We're on it @DaveRicePCV ! We recently unlocked the ability to add recurring line items to invoices, next up will be the conversion of quotes/deals...Leer más
CoachDanFoster en Febrero 09, 2024
We are starting to use HubSpot payment links and would like to charge a payment processing fee if someone chooses to pay via credit card intead of ACH. I don't see this as an option in payment link setup or settings. I know how to add a line item fo Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Febrero 16, 2024
Big +1 to @Jnix284 ! This isn't currently a functionality that Commerce Hub offers, however it's something that we definitely receive feedback arou...Leer más
Propagam en Agosto 29, 2022
Hey guys, I'm currently setting up the deals + quotes + invoicing workflow automation for my company. I've come across some issues as I've started doing the setup. Our current setup that we're trying to achieve is with QUICKBOOKS, STRIPE Leer más
Enero 29, 2024
Hey @EllaMartin_222 , do you mind chatting with us a bit more about your use case here?
NBach en Octubre 02, 2023
  Hey HubSpot Community! I’m Nicoline! I’m a Product Marketer for Commerce Hub at HubSpot. At INBOUND ‘23, we announced the launch of Commerce Hub to help you better grow your business and support your commerce process. As w Leer más
14 Me gusta
21 Respuestas
Octubre 16, 2023
Hey @WSales7 great question here - this admittedly isn't something we have at the very top of our roadmap, however I'd love to be sure to log the f...Leer más
NBach en Octubre 02, 2023
  Hey HubSpot Community! I’m Nicoline! I’m a Product Marketer for Commerce Hub at HubSpot. At INBOUND ‘23, we announced the launch of Commerce Hub to help you better grow your business and support your commerce process. As w Leer más
14 Me gusta
21 Respuestas
Octubre 16, 2023
Hey @WSales7 great question here - this admittedly isn't something we have at the very top of our roadmap, however I'd love to be sure to log the f...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.