Participante
Miembro desde ‎jul 25, 2018
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Marc Gandillon

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

ebp en Enero 26, 2022
Hi, The action from the ACTION_HOOK of a CRM Card seems not working. I created a card for a contact object. The fetch method returns this JSON { "results": [ { "message": "Le contact est prêt à être envoyé dans la gestion des tiers.", "objectId Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Participante
Febrero 01, 2024
Hello @ebp , I ran into the same issue yesterday. I had a hard time fixing it but I finally found that by doing a GET instead of a POST the end...Leer más
mgandi en Agosto 04, 2021
Hello community, It is possible to schedule the publication of almost anything in HubSpot but not advanced menus. When you schedule the release of an important web page you often want the main menu of your website to be updated along. It is unfo Leer más
Dylan en Diciembre 04, 2020
It would be great if the CRM Cards API could be used with custom object records. This is currently something the product team is interested in hearing use cases for and measuring customer feedback on, so we would love to hear from you!
41 Me gusta
12 Respuestas
Participante
Julio 01, 2021
Hello @Dylan , I am craving for this feature. We manufacture drones for indoor inspection and use HubSpot (Marketing), SalesForce (Sales), and O...Leer más
khughes en Abril 03, 2017
We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this. Use case 1: We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email f Leer más
828 Me gusta
249 Respuestas
Participante
Febrero 24, 2021
Hi @sarahosell thanks for the work-around.
khughes en Abril 03, 2017
We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this. Use case 1: We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email f Leer más
828 Me gusta
249 Respuestas
Participante
Febrero 24, 2021
Hi @sarahosell thanks for the work-around.
hayesnelson en Junio 27, 2017
I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM. I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' Leer más
774 Me gusta
262 Respuestas
Participante
Octubre 08, 2020
Hooray!! Thanks for truly considering this one 🙂
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.