Top colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎jul 22, 2018
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Sebastian Schuhl

I am a Digital/Online Marketing Professional with a passion to help growing companies to build and improve their marketing strategy and efforts, in particular in the digital space. As freelance Inbound Marketing Advisor, I support companies with their B2B marketing strategy. Focusing on the Inbound Marketing methodology, I help to implement the right processes, workflows, and tools for a streamlined, measurable and data-driven marketing execution. Get in touch and connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastianschuhl/ to talk about Inbound Marketing and HubSpot. Cheers!

Atividade

RebeccaAM on Janeiro 05, 2021
I'd love to see a way to report on ticket status aging. We track how long our deals sit in a stage and often our tickets mirror that. The next best option would be to see how old a ticket is.
18 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 18, 2024
Yes. We'd also need the option to count a) ALL Days (in minutes) or b) Business Days only (minutes).
SKirwan on Agosto 22, 2021
Would be great to have a calculation method that allows you to calculate business (working) days/hours/minutes between two dates. This allows for more accurate SLA reporting. Business days should also take into consideration local public holidays as Leia mais
20 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 18, 2024
Yes, this is very important for e.g. (custom) Ticket SLAs monitoring how long (Business Days only) a Ticket has been open for.
JessieS on Abril 25, 2023
There is currently no way to set default associations or de-select unwanted associations in the Conversations Inbox when replying to conversations sent to a team email (Settings>Inbox>Inboxes). This option is available on the record leve Leia mais
37 avaliações positivas
7 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 03, 2024
Yes! This is extremely important to not clutter the CRM with "irrelevant" Emails. This creates a lot of confusion between Customer Service (Inbox...Leia mais
BHays6 on Julho 19, 2021
When creating custom reports it would be great to have the ability to create custom groups within the report to aggregate/group property level data. For example, to be able to create an industry report where you're able to group the 150+ industries Leia mais
53 avaliações positivas
11 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 01, 2024
Yes, this would be great... +1! Currently, a workaround is to create these groupings in the CRM with a combination of a custom Property and Workflow...Leia mais
JulienBayle on Julho 26, 2023
Use Case: Simplify the process of attaching documents to emails within HubSpot's embedded email tool by allowing users to quickly drag and drop files directly from their system explorer window. Description: Currently, the process of attaching Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Março 08, 2024
Yes, please! This would be a huge timesaver. There's lots of other ideas in the community forum with similar requests as well...
ATomlins on Janeiro 06, 2022
Ability to delete tickets in an automate workflow dependent on ticket name/age/pipeline stage etc. Thanks, Alex
68 avaliações positivas
12 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 29, 2024
Couldn't agree more. Why is this possible for Contacts but not other Object? Please enable this for Deals, Tickets, Companies, etc. as well.
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Hubs de grupo para BastiSchuhl