Stratege/Strategin
Mitglied seit ‎Jul 22, 2018
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Sebastian Schuhl

I am a Digital/Online Marketing Professional with a passion to help growing companies to build and improve their marketing strategy and efforts, in particular in the digital space. As freelance Inbound Marketing Advisor, I support companies with their B2B marketing strategy. Focusing on the Inbound Marketing methodology, I help to implement the right processes, workflows, and tools for a streamlined, measurable and data-driven marketing execution. Get in touch and connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastianschuhl/ to talk about Inbound Marketing and HubSpot. Cheers!

Aktivität

RebeccaAM on Januar 05, 2021
I'd love to see a way to report on ticket status aging. We track how long our deals sit in a stage and often our tickets mirror that. The next best option would be to see how old a ticket is.
18 Likes
5 Antworten
Stratege/Strategin
April 18, 2024
Yes. We'd also need the option to count a) ALL Days (in minutes) or b) Business Days only (minutes).
SKirwan on August 22, 2021
Would be great to have a calculation method that allows you to calculate business (working) days/hours/minutes between two dates. This allows for more accurate SLA reporting. Business days should also take into consideration local public holidays as Beitrag ansehen
20 Likes
3 Antworten
Stratege/Strategin
April 18, 2024
Yes, this is very important for e.g. (custom) Ticket SLAs monitoring how long (Business Days only) a Ticket has been open for.
JessieS on April 25, 2023
There is currently no way to set default associations or de-select unwanted associations in the Conversations Inbox when replying to conversations sent to a team email (Settings>Inbox>Inboxes). This option is available on the record leve Beitrag ansehen
37 Likes
7 Antworten
Stratege/Strategin
April 03, 2024
Yes! This is extremely important to not clutter the CRM with "irrelevant" Emails. This creates a lot of confusion between Customer Service (Inbox...Beitrag ansehen
BHays6 on Juli 19, 2021
When creating custom reports it would be great to have the ability to create custom groups within the report to aggregate/group property level data. For example, to be able to create an industry report where you're able to group the 150+ industries Beitrag ansehen
53 Likes
11 Antworten
Stratege/Strategin
April 01, 2024
Yes, this would be great... +1! Currently, a workaround is to create these groupings in the CRM with a combination of a custom Property and Workflow...Beitrag ansehen
JulienBayle on Juli 26, 2023
Use Case: Simplify the process of attaching documents to emails within HubSpot's embedded email tool by allowing users to quickly drag and drop files directly from their system explorer window. Description: Currently, the process of attaching Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Stratege/Strategin
März 08, 2024
Yes, please! This would be a huge timesaver. There's lots of other ideas in the community forum with similar requests as well...
ATomlins on Januar 06, 2022
Ability to delete tickets in an automate workflow dependent on ticket name/age/pipeline stage etc. Thanks, Alex
68 Likes
12 Antworten
Stratege/Strategin
Februar 29, 2024
Couldn't agree more. Why is this possible for Contacts but not other Object? Please enable this for Deals, Tickets, Companies, etc. as well.
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Gruppenzentralen für BastiSchuhl