• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Mike Cormack

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

agmr on September 21, 2020
I uploaded some PDFs into the Files section of HubSpot and linked to them using the file URL from a HubSpot landing page. I have two questions: When I view my PDF file in the Files section of Hubspot it says my document is not in use anywhere even read more
14 upvotes
2 Replies
Top Contributor
September 22, 2020
if you used a CTA on the links you can see the clicks on that? Perhaps you attached the file as an external link? hence not showing as being @used@@...read more
AnniKim on September 21, 2020
Thanks for joining my Inbound presentation Work Your Workflows: 18 Workflow Updates to Strengthen Your Automation Strategy. Please feel free to use this thread for anything that would've happened if this was an in-person presentation— ask q read more
12 upvotes
29 Replies
Top Contributor
September 22, 2020
Should maybe add that you’d be updating the value in each workflow.
AnniKim on July 09, 2020
Workflows help you automate daily processes and save your team time. It's easy to educate people on what workflows can do and how specific workflow actions can be used. However, if you're like me, you need examples . You want to see how oth read more
8 upvotes
17 Replies
Top Contributor
September 22, 2020
You could combine them into one. Add an or to the active list more less than 14-30 days in the monthly and have an if then at the head for the monthl...read more
AnniKim on July 09, 2020
Workflows help you automate daily processes and save your team time. It's easy to educate people on what workflows can do and how specific workflow actions can be used. However, if you're like me, you need examples . You want to see how oth read more
8 upvotes
17 Replies
Top Contributor
September 22, 2020
You could combine them into one. Add an or to the active list more less than 14-30 days in the monthly and have an if then at the head for the monthl...read more
AnniKim on July 09, 2020
8 upvotes
17 Replies
Top Contributor
September 22, 2020
AnniKim on July 09, 2020
8 upvotes
17 Replies
Top Contributor
September 22, 2020
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.