• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jawad Sabra

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ahmaddirani on February 21, 2019
Hello Guys, I am wondering how can i see my upcoming meetings on a dashboark like the tasks is there any idea? I've searching for a solution since 2 days I read articles and used youtube but I couldn't have an answer
6 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor
February 08, 2020
One work around for this is to use a third party scheduling app, I am now using Calendly, but obviousley, this assumes that you need to book all apoi...read more
RafiPN on August 24, 2017
Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.
1160 upvotes
400 Replies
Contributor
January 15, 2020
Yep, I need this as well, need to delete test submissions, Not sure what the team needs for this to qualify for planned?
Solved
jrose78 on October 25, 2017
Is it possible to send a copy of the form submission to the person who filled out the form so they have a copy of what they submitted?
1 upvote
10 Replies
Contributor
January 13, 2020
I think this is a bit of a tacky workaround to forms, wouldn't much rather create an email entry in the User's timeline to which you can easily respo...read more
Solved
tadelmeyer on March 22, 2018
Hi everyone! I was wondering wether the custom property field type for file uploads is gone. When editing or creating a property this field type is no longer in the list. In my specific case I want to add such a field to deals. According read more
2 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor
September 20, 2019
Similar issue, I added a propety to contacts with the type file upload, but I don't get the option to upload a file to the contact?
Solved
Hello Guys, I am wondering how can i see my upcoming meetings on a dashboark like the tasks is there any idea? I've searching for a solution since 2 days I read articles and used youtube but I couldn't have an answer
6 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor
February 08, 2020
One work around for this is to use a third party scheduling app, I am now using Calendly, but obviousley, this assumes that you need to book all apoi...read more
Solved
6 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor
February 08, 2020
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.