• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jacob Martin

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
shallett on March 03, 2017
Is it possible to export Deals with company details, i.e. address, phone number and email address?
3 upvotes
5 Replies
December 13, 2018
You can automatically export deals (including fields from other tables) as CSV files using Skyvia . It is a code-free ETL web service with support ...read more
Solved
Aidas on July 26, 2017
Hi, There were some issues recently with loading content in CRM. It was resolved, however, but caused some panic attacks within our sales team 🙂 as they had all their notes in there without a backup. Now to prevent them from having stroke read more
17 upvotes
27 Replies
November 16, 2018
Take a look at Skyvia . It allows to backup Hubspot data automatically on a daily basis or anytime manually. In case of any data loss, you can reco...read more
Solved
Poma on March 02, 2018
Hi All, we are newly implementing HubSpot CRM and have external systems that have data we would like to sync to custom contact properties. The dat right now is in SQL Databases but are also in CSV or XLS files produced through SSRS. We need to read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
November 07, 2018
I think Skyvia can help you to sync Hubspot data with databases and CSV files on the schedule. Read more about it on HubSpot Marketplace: https://...read more
Solved
juanplomeli on January 10, 2017
Hello, I am trying to get Google contacts and HubSpot to sync automatically. Every contact that I enter in HubSpot should populate on Google contacts. I have connected through zapier and I have installed the app on my phone as well but no sync has o read more
17 upvotes
34 Replies
November 07, 2018
As an alternative to Zapier, you can integrate Hubspot and Google Contacts with the help of Skyvia. For detailed information take a look at their...read more
Solved
smodhej on June 18, 2018
Hi I am trying to integrate my customers to Freshbooks for invoicing but only my contacts can be added and I can't sync companies to Freshbooks. Is there any way to add them as well?
1 upvote
19 Replies
July 16, 2018
BTW, you can also use Skyvia to synchronize Сompanies (and any other tables) to your Freshbooks. All you need is to map the right columns.
Edgar_Patricio on September 25, 2017
I am currently using Pipedrive CRM but I want to move to Hubspot CRM, how can I do it to import all my data including the tasks and ods of my deals?
4 upvotes
4 Replies
July 13, 2018
To migrate all your data from Pipedrive CRM to Hubspot take a look at Skyvia . It`s GUI is intuitive, well organized and moreover setting up comple...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.