• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Harry Hayward

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

annegaslin on August 02, 2018
It would be nice if we could see a list/round-up of contacts who met a workflow goal and are included in the "GOAL CONVERSION RATE" in the workflow performance tab. You can view/edit the goal right from there, but it would be really nice to be a read more
96 upvotes
34 Replies
Participant
June 04, 2020
@jtremblay better late than never i guess.... Even at the very minimum of providig a view into specically who completed the goal(s). Maybe take...read more
Solved
ms3 on March 01, 2019
There is some confusion between what you are supposed to do to set up a workflow integration with Hubspot and Zoom to schedule a webinar. There are 2 instructions I've seen one from Hubspot and the other from Zoom. The one on Hubspot says to use "A read more
1 upvote
12 Replies
Participant
August 02, 2019
Did you ever get any clarification on this?
Solved
harroldhino on April 04, 2019
Hello, I'm looking to improve the readability and aesthetics of out blog. Being able to use PrismJS would be a muuuch better alternative than hubspot's inline/table building: https://prismjs.com/ Does anyone haver experience getti read more
Participant
April 09, 2019
I'm quite surprised this hasn't come up before in the past, but @Bryantworks just provided very straightforward options that both work perfectly. ...read more
Solved
Hello, I'm looking to improve the readability and aesthetics of out blog. Being able to use PrismJS would be a muuuch better alternative than hubspot's inline/table building: https://prismjs.com/ Does anyone haver experience getti read more
Participant
April 09, 2019
I'm quite surprised this hasn't come up before in the past, but @Bryantworks just provided very straightforward options that both work perfectly. ...read more
Solved
Participant
April 09, 2019
Solved
lathurm on September 17, 2018
Hi! We often do a lot of print pieces that require vanity "user friendly" URLs that are easy for viewers to recall - in other words, not a .bitly. Can you recommend the best method to use when creating these?
5 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
January 28, 2019
I'm looking at a solution for the same. I'm in a space that will have concerns using link shorteners. People don't know where that link will land. ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.