• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Joe Peluso

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Duncxz on March 09, 2020
Pick a contact, then go to the bottom of the list, hold shift key and select from first contact to where you click thereafter, including all those in the list between the two contacts/
24 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
December 07, 2023
This has bothered me since day 1 using Hubspot. It is, in my opinion possibly the least Hubspot thing about Hubspot, from a user experience st...read more
MHaverly on April 12, 2023
Regarding the checkboxes on the left-hand side, in multiple areas (contacts page, companies page, tasks, lists, etc.): The ability to select one, scroll down, hold shift, and select another so that it selects all in between the first box and last bo read more
27 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
December 07, 2023
This has bothered me since day 1 using Hubspot. It is, in my opinion possibly the least Hubspot thing about Hubspot, from a user experience stand...read more
adid on August 14, 2020
Hi It would be easier if there was an option to generate a report of duplicates. I can see the duplicates at " duplicate management tool ", but if I want to export this - it's not possible. My temporary solution for this is copy the names and read more
15 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
October 19, 2023
It is very un-Hubspot that there is no way to sort or otherwise organize this data. We have nearly 5,000 duplicate issues and we need the ability to ...read more
jpeluso on October 11, 2023
I like that in the 'Data Quality' area, there are built-in reports, but it would be very helpful to be able to include those reports on dashboards to be able to track progress of things like de-duplicated contacts, unused properties, etc.
jpeluso on October 04, 2023
We have over 5,000 contact records, and 145 company records that Ops Hub has identified as possible duplicates. It would be very helpful if we could somehow delegate the deduplication of these records to specific users and/or teams. Or at least expo read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
JCartwright on December 16, 2021
HubDB currently lets you backtrack to the previous version, but unlike pages, there's not a full version history. This is a major problem for use in contexts where recordkeeping is essential, like regulated industries. I see it as a major flaw in Hu read more
18 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
August 31, 2023
This would be HUGE. Or at least an on/off toggle or something so that we can disable data without removing it altogether.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.