Contributeur de premier rang
Membre depuis ‎mai 29, 2018
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

John Yardley

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

jwatson le Novembre 01, 2018
Hello, would be great if you could extend the same email logging/tracking to the mobile platforms. My company uses exclusively Android, and we have an unpredicable break in the the chain when emailing from Mobile. I cannot yet identify which incom Lire la suite
437 Mentions J'aime
164 Réponses
Mars 28, 2024
Seems like a good opportunity to again mention our SaaS product ' Threads ' which will do the following: Connect to multiple email accounts dire...Lire la suite
Résolues
kumarcagarwal le Décembre 15, 2017
Hi, I recently started using Hubspot. I was able to import all my exisitng contacts to Hubspot. But I also want to sync all existing emails to be synced as well. Is there an easy way to do it?
11 Mentions J'aime
14 Réponses
Décembre 11, 2023
Sorry - just realised I posted the wrong link. I have now edited this. https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-managemen...Lire la suite
Résolues
kumarcagarwal le Décembre 15, 2017
Hi, I recently started using Hubspot. I was able to import all my exisitng contacts to Hubspot. But I also want to sync all existing emails to be synced as well. Is there an easy way to do it?
11 Mentions J'aime
14 Réponses
Décembre 11, 2023
Sorry - just realised I posted the wrong link. I have now edited this. https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-managemen...Lire la suite
MSGConsults le Mai 19, 2022
"Unable to create inbox for this user" error message when Hubspot attempts to connect to personal email account. (I use Microsoft Office Outlook desktop) Hubspot extensions successfully installed and working from Outlook side. But attempting to se Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
8 Réponses
Mai 23, 2022
Hi @MSGConsults Hopefully you have now solved your issue but if you need any furtther assistance our app on the HubSpot App Marketplace can ...Lire la suite
SSteep le Mai 20, 2022
Why are my emails unrelated to hubspot, going into hubspot and also being sent to my colleagues email inboxes. HELP!
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Mai 23, 2022
Hi @SSteep There are a few threads on this forum which discuss this issue. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Gmail-Sales-Extension/Preven...Lire la suite
Résolues
BethCox le Mai 23, 2022
I seem to have connected my outlook email to hubspot from hubspots side, but emails sent to my outlook account are not appearing in Hubspot. Is there something I need to set up in my outlook account to make this work?
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Mai 23, 2022
Hi @BethCox If you are looking to log emails from new leads, then our integration can help you. You can find us on the HubSpot App Marketplac...Lire la suite
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.