about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lại Tuấn Cường (Repu)

The strategic Marketing Agency Partner of HubSpot in Vietnam

Activity

CoachAaronCCR on July 11, 2017
Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we mi read more
Participant
June 06, 2023
It's not too difficult. We can use Make to create a new deal from contact with some custom fields from the contact that are synced to the deal. You d...read more
msantos022 on May 06, 2021
I posted this first at the Hubspot Community, then a Community Manager suggested I post it here. Here in Hubspot, most of the time especially when running multiple messaging ads, a user asks questions without us knowing the context. This is due to read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
April 20, 2023
I need to
Cab on August 02, 2018
It would be great to schedule a meeting on the mobile app. Right now when I meet someone in person and want to schedule a meeting, I have to do it on Google Calendar. Instead, would be great to add them to HubSpot using card scanner and set up mee read more
Participant
April 30, 2022
Agreed
traviswatsonMG on February 15, 2019
I would like to visually see a deals priority level in the board view of the sales pipeline similar to the way the ticket board view looks in the service pipeline when you select the priority field.
35 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
April 20, 2022
Vote, we love this feature
pickabhi on February 25, 2019
Hi, I just noticed that Hubspot mobile app does not have the option of replying to or forwarding an email thread. Though we do have this option on the website but no option for this on the mobile app. Please add this option.
93 upvotes
47 Replies
Participant
March 19, 2022
We need to reply a contact from mobile app. We can create an email to send a contact but cannot reply 🙂 Moreover, add a feature that allows us...read more
Solved
Srinivasthota1 on October 11, 2019
Hello Experts, I am new to Hubspot. Our E-commerce application and other applications use customer phone number as unique identifier but in Hubspot free version I see email id as Customer unique identification. Can we change it to a read more
3 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
December 09, 2021
It's the limitation of HubSpot. That's why HubSpot is not suitable for B2C. HubSpot should be change this point because of B2C, consumer use mobile p...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for repumartek