Colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎mai 23, 2018
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Jeff Stephens

Atividade

Solucionado
The_Dude on Junho 27, 2018
Posting this here again since anything posted in the 'black hole' that is 'Ideas' tends to go stale without any follow-up. We have the immediate need for Mutilingual Knowledge base support for our SaaS platform. I am sure that we are not the only Leia mais
20 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
The_Dude on Junho 26, 2018
What is the timeline for multilingual knowledge bases? We have a multilingual SaaS platform that can be quite complex that requires a robust multilingual knowledge base.
167 avaliações positivas
69 Respostas
Solucionado
The_Dude on Maio 31, 2018
Our Customer Experience team is 'chomping at the bit' to get going on this. Any idea of a release date? This feature was one of the main reasons that we signed up for this. Also this is no good to us unless it is localized in Japanese. If we can Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Junho 25, 2018
@cambria Thanks for the reply. Our Customer Experience team is looking for something that is customizable similar to what is available with Googl...Leia mais
simonsmith on Junho 07, 2018
While we want most knowledge base articles to be public, there are some we want to keep private so that only our customer service representatives can view them. For example, a customer might ask a question that's sensitive, and we want to have an ar Leia mais
118 avaliações positivas
31 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Junho 24, 2018
Our use case scenario is where we would have an internal knowledge base where our Sales Team can access anytime/anywhere. This is particulary useful...Leia mais
Solucionado
Anonymous on Maio 31, 2018
Hello! Is there anyway to integrate hubspot and Trello in order to 1. Automatically populate Hubspot ticket list on to the Trello Board? 2. Link Trello cards and hubspot tickets by automatically adding the URL of Trello cards to Hubspot Leia mais
3 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Maio 31, 2018
Mr. Anonymous Go here and upvote. Cheers!
Solucionado
evelli on Maio 31, 2018
When a customer of ours submits a ticket via a form on our website, is there any way for them to check the status of that ticket on their end? I understand I can view the status internally within my service hub, but how can they check the status?
45 avaliações positivas
7 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Maio 31, 2018
This was a topic of conversation during an operations meeting this week. I have seen this implemented on the majority of other ticketing platforms. ...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.