Asesor destacado
Miembro desde ‎may 17, 2018
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

I used to work as the first Technical Consultant at HubSpot's EMEA headquarters and now work as a freelance HubSpot CMS Developer.

Actividad

Stephanie-OG en Marzo 19, 2024
I frequently get Marketplace buyers (who have purchased a theme or module from the marketplace) asking for invoices. Because this is not a feature on the Marketplace and PayPal/Stripe only have receipts (which is seemingly not enough), I have Leer más
1 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Resuelta
Mrafey en Marzo 11, 2024
Hello! I have the following structure in the design manager: The slides field group has repeater option set to 3. So it prints out 3 questions in which each has a question text property followed by an answers group field which has it Leer más
Asesor destacado
Marzo 12, 2024
Hi @Mrafey - if you hover over the "Slides" field group and click on Actions > Copy Snippet, it should give you the code. But basically i...Leer más
Resuelta
ambershafer en Diciembre 08, 2023
I need to add a second CTA button to the top nav of our site, but as you can see, it's not displaying correctly. Current page with the existing template: https://blog-stg.phenixrts.com/ Test page with cloned copy of template to safely expe Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Diciembre 13, 2023
I'm glad to hear that! The overlap is a z-index issue. Something like: .mobile-menu { z-index: 1000; } should do the trick.
Resuelta
ambershafer en Diciembre 08, 2023
I need to add a second CTA button to the top nav of our site, but as you can see, it's not displaying correctly. Current page with the existing template: https://blog-stg.phenixrts.com/ Test page with cloned copy of template to safely expe Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Diciembre 13, 2023
I'm glad to hear that! The overlap is a z-index issue. Something like: .mobile-menu { z-index: 1000; } should do the trick.
JPieters en Diciembre 04, 2023
Good day, This year we recently had a company rebranded and had our HubSpot templates changed by HubSpot to suit the new look. However, we have recently had an issue with the image alt text bringing up an error message with our blog posts. I spok Leer más
0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Diciembre 05, 2023
Hi @JPieters I can't open the template since I don't have access to your portal, but looking at the code (and assuming the div element is cl...Leer más
Resuelta
WFabian en Noviembre 07, 2023
Hello everyone, is there a solution for giving the customer the ability to edit font sizes for desktop and mobil view? Currently only one font size for everything is possible and we need different sizes for desktop and mobile. Best regards Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Noviembre 29, 2023
Yes, you can create a child theme , then clone the module to the child theme (right click on the module in the parent theme and "Clone to child them...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para Stephanie-OG