Autorität
Mitglied seit ‎Mai 17, 2018
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

I used to work as the first Technical Consultant at HubSpot's EMEA headquarters and now work as a freelance HubSpot CMS Developer.

Aktivität

Stephanie-OG on März 19, 2024
I frequently get Marketplace buyers (who have purchased a theme or module from the marketplace) asking for invoices. Because this is not a feature on the Marketplace and PayPal/Stripe only have receipts (which is seemingly not enough), I have Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Gelöst
Mrafey on März 11, 2024
Hello! I have the following structure in the design manager: The slides field group has repeater option set to 3. So it prints out 3 questions in which each has a question text property followed by an answers group field which has it Beitrag ansehen
Autorität
März 12, 2024
Hi @Mrafey - if you hover over the "Slides" field group and click on Actions > Copy Snippet, it should give you the code. But basically i...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
ambershafer on Dezember 08, 2023
I need to add a second CTA button to the top nav of our site, but as you can see, it's not displaying correctly. Current page with the existing template: https://blog-stg.phenixrts.com/ Test page with cloned copy of template to safely expe Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
5 Antworten
Autorität
Dezember 13, 2023
I'm glad to hear that! The overlap is a z-index issue. Something like: .mobile-menu { z-index: 1000; } should do the trick.
Gelöst
ambershafer on Dezember 08, 2023
I need to add a second CTA button to the top nav of our site, but as you can see, it's not displaying correctly. Current page with the existing template: https://blog-stg.phenixrts.com/ Test page with cloned copy of template to safely expe Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
5 Antworten
Autorität
Dezember 13, 2023
I'm glad to hear that! The overlap is a z-index issue. Something like: .mobile-menu { z-index: 1000; } should do the trick.
JPieters on Dezember 04, 2023
Good day, This year we recently had a company rebranded and had our HubSpot templates changed by HubSpot to suit the new look. However, we have recently had an issue with the image alt text bringing up an error message with our blog posts. I spok Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Autorität
Dezember 05, 2023
Hi @JPieters I can't open the template since I don't have access to your portal, but looking at the code (and assuming the div element is cl...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
WFabian on November 07, 2023
Hello everyone, is there a solution for giving the customer the ability to edit font sizes for desktop and mobil view? Currently only one font size for everything is possible and we need different sizes for desktop and mobile. Best regards Beitrag ansehen
Autorität
November 29, 2023
Yes, you can create a child theme , then clone the module to the child theme (right click on the module in the parent theme and "Clone to child them...Beitrag ansehen
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Gruppenzentralen für Stephanie-OG