• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

seobrien on November 29, 2016
The Sales CRM functions more as intended for lead capture from a web form where one email would be provided to create the contact record. You're thinking in terms of the CRM as a Sales and Marketing tool, which it is, but it's also just a CRM: C read more
589 upvotes
143 Replies
Contributor
January 12, 2018
@malcomslater - this would certainly be beneficial. Happy to beta test...
mschnitt on April 05, 2017
For your CRM, it would be amazing to have Xero integrated similar to how other CRM's do it e.g. https://capsulecrm.com/addons/xero/
Contributor
January 11, 2018
Do we have an ETA on this as yet Hubspot?
DanAt3DV on June 06, 2017
We're loving messages within Hubspot and the links to smart lists and 'Known Contacts'. Would it be possible to add some personalisation tokens e.g. [Contact first name] to the 'Welcome message'?
71 upvotes
25 Replies
Contributor
December 07, 2017
Hi @ron_kagan , Thanks for this but as Hubspot are willing, we'd rather keep everything in one place rather than subscribing to another service. ...read more
Solved
clesar on December 04, 2017
Hi guys, This is Clemens from Chemnitz (GER). I am completely new to HubSpot - and, unfortunately, so is our whole company. To the actual question: Imagine we are acting as a distributor for three similar products of three different companie read more
5 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
December 04, 2017
Hi @clesar If I am reading this correctly, you would like a form on a landing page for resellers to complete as needed... In which case, I woul...read more
mschnitt on April 05, 2017
I have a range of calendars I created in Google that all work within my primary calendar account. I created these for personal, volunteering, etc., so they could be color coded in my main calendar view for quick reference. Unfortunately, these seco read more
69 upvotes
45 Replies
Contributor
September 28, 2017
Kudos added. I'd bring my consultants and director's on if this was resolved. Currently it's just me using it from a team of 8.
SeanHenri on May 19, 2017
It's challenging to keep the Messages app open all the time in my browser. It would be amazing if I could be notified of new chats in Slack. Even better would be the ability to hold the entire conversation right in Slack, with the option to sw read more
110 upvotes
68 Replies
Contributor
July 19, 2017
@dharmesh was there any update on this at all?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.