• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rob Boyle

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TFragiacomo on December 05, 2022
Currently, there's no way to move workflows, propertities, or other items FROM a sandbox enviornment to our Production account. There needs to be an easier way to do this instead of recreating.
138 upvotes
40 Replies
Contributor
March 17, 2023
Agreed. It's a duplication of effort to set everything up twice
jcpux on July 28, 2021
Wouldn't it be jolly to be able to generate an XML file from the data in a HubDB table? My use case is that I use HubDB to power pages that have lists of similar things e.g. events, press articles, resource items, etc. and would like to surface tho read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
November 25, 2022
This is a great suggestion. I'd like to create and filter a feed as well
Ellesyanna on October 24, 2022
It would be great if we could automatically trigger workflows based on changes happening within HubDB. E.g. We are managing job openings in HubDB and we're aligning this with a custom object 'jobs', so we have more possibilities to report on jobs. read more
Contributor
November 25, 2022
We have a similar need. There is a similar request here that needs more votes here HubSpot Community - HubDB data in reports and workflows - HubSpot...read more
shivammishra on August 28, 2020
Features like serverless functions to consume APIs and quering HubDB in Hubl makes hubspot a CMS to build more interactive applications quickly than just marketing websites. But we see one limitation in our use case where we are storing certain info read more
174 upvotes
34 Replies
Contributor
November 23, 2022
Upvoting this. It would help a lot when managing dynamic pages. Possible use case - Dynamically creating meta descriptions based on other field...read more
Solved
JeremyD1 on August 02, 2021
I am trying to hit an one api endpoint to batch update or create contacts using the email as a unique identifier. I am wondering if that is possible using API v3. This is to sync contacts from an external database.
0 upvote
12 Replies
Contributor
October 26, 2022
Hi, is there a v3 version of this API call ready? Or should we continue using the legacy version?
AirswiftRob on June 10, 2022
Could the product team amend the UTM medium option in the Traffic URL Builder to a drop-down so the details are entered correctly? Or clearly outline which wording should be used for it to track correctly? W read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.