Administrador de la comunidad
Miembro desde ‎may 1, 2018
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Pam Cotton

Olá meu nome é Pamella, porém todos me chamam de Pam por aqui. Moro dos Estados Unidos a mais de 7 anos , no estado de Massachusetts onde é a sede da HubSpot esta localizada. Atualmente Gerente da Comunidade em Português, começei na HubSpot em 2018 ajudando a inaugurar o Suporte em Português, apaixonada pelo que faço, hoje cuido da Comunidade em regiões que falam Português e utilizam a HubSpot, e tambem ajudando a Comunidade em inglês. Caso tenha qualquer duvidas sobre a Comunidade, entre em contato!! ------- Hello, my name is Pamella, but everyone calls me Pam around here. I live in the United States for over 7 years, in the state of Massachusetts where HubSpot headquarters is located. Currently, I'm a community manager in Portuguese and I started at HubSpot in 2018 helping to launch Support in Portuguese, passionate about what I do, today I take care of the Community in regions that speak Portuguese and use HubSpot, also helping in the English Community. If you have any questions about the Community, please contact us !!

Actividad

danawjones en Diciembre 22, 2022
Hi there, I've noticed that if I start my tasks for the day, end up on a contact, but navigate to another contact and do a call or email there, it automatically completes the task for the original contact even though I didn't anything to them. Leer más
1 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Abril 19, 2024
Hey @danawjones , I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support , as Support is included in your subscription and they will be a...Leer más
GAntunes8 en Abril 15, 2024
Oi, comunidade! Tudo bem? Gostaria de me aprofundar no assunto process mining e entender como aplicar ao HubSpot. Alguém já realizou mineração de processos no CRM? Usou alguma outra ferramenta? Indicação de material de estudo? Se alguém se inte Leer más
Abril 19, 2024
Oi @GAntunes8 , obrigada por postar em nossa Comunidade! Aos nossos colaboradores @caiodonald @Tesore e @Brenner alguma recomendaç...Leer más
SGreer en Abril 19, 2024
I'm looking forward to my first course with HubSpot and learning more about how create great content and keep the process organized!
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Abril 19, 2024
Hey @SGreer , welcome to our Community! That's fantastic to hear! HubSpot offers some incredible resources for content creation and organiza...Leer más
ASBMAR en Abril 19, 2024
Hi Foks, We're having trouble with missing attachments in customer emails. When we get emails from customers, attachments aren't showing up in the email tickets or the conversation inbox. We're also seeing the error message [Attachment Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Abril 19, 2024
Hey @AElMarrakeshi , thank you for posting in our Community! Please verify that the integration is set up correctly and that there are no conf...Leer más
Abril 19, 2024
Hey @EMussett3 , Happy Friday! Are you able to provide a screenshot with more information? The more information, screenshots, and details y...Leer más
RAggarwal3 en Abril 19, 2024
Hi everyone , my name is Rudra, , a beginner to Content Marketing. . I can't wait to learn more while sharing.
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Abril 19, 2024
Hey @RAggarwal3 , Happy Friday! Welcome to the world of content marketing. It's fantastic to have you here! We're all about sharing k...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para PamCotton