• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Carly Farlow

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KeeganSmith87 on April 23, 2020
We're struggling with the inability for reporting to display percentages versus JUST numbers. For instance, in this example: If you have the TOTAL number of the stacked bar and the sub numbers broken out already, to also have the abi read more
Contributor
June 27, 2022
This would up our reporting game to the next level. It would be awesome to see a percentage of our clients in different industries to know as a busin...read more
JimL on December 02, 2021
Would be nice for Super Admins to be able to edit and save any existing view, regardless of the owner/creator. You can only edit the views that are "Created by me". For example if one Super Admin creates a "default" view for users, and it needs read more
Contributor
April 25, 2022
Yes! I'm currently having trouble deleting a property that I'm moving to another property because other users have that property saved in views. I've...read more
Solved
Carly_Farlow on February 24, 2021
Hey HubSpot Community! We are looking to implement line items possibly. I would love to talk to a fellow HubSpot Admin who has already done this and get any tips/learnings from doing so. I'd also love to learn how you track renewals using line i read more
3 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
October 30, 2021
I have not, unfortunately.
JessicaReed on September 23, 2019
I am wondering if there is a way to upload the 'attachments' on a contacts page to be in folders instead of just uploading into a bit of an unorganised mess. If that makes sense. For example with recruitment purposes, if we could create a 'C read more
191 upvotes
103 Replies
Contributor
October 28, 2021
If folders are not in the future - what's a workaround? Anyone have any ideas?
Carly_Farlow on October 25, 2021
Just as you can tell who last update a contact, company, or deal - it would be awesome to know who created or last updated a line item. Especially as we train our sales, strategic solutions, and customer success team to use the line items.
1 upvote
0 Reply
SCarlisle on September 30, 2021
We realized after our initial setup of line items that we could have organized them in a better way. So we created new line items and want to update the old deals to utilize these new line items. Unfortuneately, this is not something that can easliy read more
5 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
October 25, 2021
YES! Currently going in and updating one by one...
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.