• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sean Reid

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lhardy on September 22, 2020
It would be great if the new enrollment history tab would give history of list enrollment, not just contact enrollment. It would be very helpful to see what lists were enrolled and when.
1 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Alumni
September 29, 2020
And that's a vote from myself!
Solved
MattPutt on September 25, 2020
Our contacts can often have long-lasting relationships, that means we frequently take our business with a contact when they change companies. It would be good to see a record (almost like a CV/LinkedIn listing) of previously associated companies read more
HubSpot Alumni
September 25, 2020
Hi Matt, Have you looked at creating a custom contact property, calling it " Previous companies " for example, and populating the data in there...read more
etroiani on September 21, 2020
Do you want to know how to increase your SEO efficiency? Check this out https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/blog-search-engine-optimization
1 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Alumni
September 22, 2020
If you are looking for extra tips on this I'd recommend checking out my article on Google's algorithm here .
SeanReid on September 22, 2020
As a Customer Success Manager, I am often brought into conversations around client's current websites. Be it a business at the start of their Inbound journey or one looking to refine their processes, everyone reaches the point in which they wonder i read more
11 upvotes
0 Reply
Hi all, I hope you enjoyed hearing my exercises and tips for how you can switch your brain off with breathing exercises and use focus exercises to help ground yourself in stressful moments. If you have any questions about anything I brought up read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Alumni
September 22, 2020
If you are looking for the recording you can access it on Spotify here .
Hi all, I hope you enjoyed hearing my exercises and tips for how you can switch your brain off with breathing exercises and use focus exercises to help ground yourself in stressful moments. If you have any questions about anything I brought up read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Alumni
September 22, 2020
If you are looking for the recording you can access it on Spotify here .
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.