• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Michael Ewing

Revenue retention strategist, innovator and leader with a passion to motivate and inspire others. I have 10+ years of SaaS customer success and revenue operation management, strategic business development and value-driven leadership. My career in HubSpot spans nearly a decade, where I have first hand experience the lessons, challenges and plays that scale a company from a hundred to several thousand employees across the world. I manage a diverse cross-functional team supporting EMEA that focuses on revenue retention and cross-adoption of HubSpot products. Together, we’ve built a customer-centric contract renewal experience that drives revenue growth for the business. I’m currently pursuing an Executive MBA at Trinity Business School and am the author of “Inbound Commerce: How to Sell Better Than Amazon”

Activity

mewing on November 30, 2020
Hi #OpsLife --- The next CS RevOps Meetup is confirmed for December 9th @ Noon EST Register here This meetup will feature the topic "Reimagine How Support Fits Into Your Growth Strategy" and will be joined with HubSpot s read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
mewing on November 02, 2020
Hi #OpsLife --- The next CS RevOps Meetup is confirmed for November 18th @ Noon EST 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 Register here This meetup will feature the topic "How to identify (and fix) operational pain and gaps" and will be joined read more
6 upvotes
5 Replies
HubSpot Employee
November 20, 2020
Thanks @dshirley ! Great having you at the meetup. Looking forward to the next one -- more info coming soon!
Hi #OpsLife --- The next CS RevOps Meetup is confirmed for November 18th @ Noon EST 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 Register here This meetup will feature the topic "How to identify (and fix) operational pain and gaps" and will be joined read more
6 upvotes
5 Replies
HubSpot Employee
November 20, 2020
Thanks @dshirley ! Great having you at the meetup. Looking forward to the next one -- more info coming soon!
mewing on September 29, 2020
I'm curious if anyone here has set up (or would like to set up) a renewal processes using HubSpot? I'd love to connect, chat and learn from each other! I helped build HubSpot's renewal department 5 years ago, responsible for building all the read more
HubSpot Employee
November 03, 2020
Hey @louischausse this looks slick! Would you be up for a quick chat to connect?
6 upvotes
5 Replies
HubSpot Employee
November 20, 2020
maggiebutler on September 24, 2020
If you're reading this, you probably have some ideas on what kind of Ops education, content or resources you are looking for. And we want to know! What are some of the things you'd like to see in the OpsLife Community? Leave an idea or upvote read more
2 upvotes
9 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 29, 2020
Hi @RafiPN -- good news! The next meetup is being scheduled for Nov. 18th @ noon EST. The webpage with registration will be available soon.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.