• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Faith Antion

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

2chars on April 05, 2020
Hello folks, I imported data from Salesforce and couldn't figure out why one company's description was overwritten until finding out about the HubSpot Insights feature. A suggestion: there could be a toggle to not overwrite data. There could read more
25 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
February 26, 2024
I support the idea to disable overwrite and want to specifically upvote the suggestion to show Administrators HubSpot Insights suggestions and put th...read more
NArtadi on June 05, 2023
This idea is based on the following comment. Please upvote it . To be able to export the manually inputted forecast data via an API or any ETL tool, as to have this data in our warehouse. The data is needed by RevOps to report numbers, run read more
18 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
February 19, 2024
This is also important to us, to retrive manually submitted forecast data via API for use in analytics and reporting outside of HubSpot. To me, this ...read more
InmaIID on February 23, 2022
While testing the forecast submission, and then when we tried to delete the test is not possible. It has been confirmed by support team in ticket #9412383. It will be great to be able to delete tests as you can delete deals, accounts or contacts. T read more
20 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
February 07, 2024
I just checked on this since it's been 7 months and was referred back to this post. Today's update from HubSpot was " Forecast submissions made ca...read more
JMaylandOlsen on April 20, 2022
Currently the Hubspot goas module does not support: 1. Using team goals in reporting & forecasting 2. Creating and using sub-goals. However, it's quite common to: A. Want to report on overall revenue goal achievement in a fiscal year B. B read more
185 upvotes
52 Replies
Contributor
January 24, 2024
Revisting this after a year - I know HubSpot has done some work on the forecasting tool but I still see the notification "It is not possible to repor...read more
techguardnathan on May 06, 2019
Since Microsoft is going away from Skype and integrating that functionality into Teams, it would be great to have the calling feature integrated with Teams.
225 upvotes
85 Replies
Contributor
January 19, 2024
I'm glad this is on the roadmap and hope to see an update or beta soon. Manually logging Teams calls is such a chore for our team. The Outlook Calend...read more
KSwift on May 31, 2022
If you individually check a property history, you can see when it was last changed. It would be really useful if you could report on this or view this for many at once, even if you could only export it and create external reports. For us, being able read more
19 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
January 11, 2024
I've searched for this functionality as well and haven't been able to achieve it using reports, workflows, or calculated properties. My use case invo...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for faithantion