• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jason Bateman

Custom Vacation Packages to Costa Rica Since 2004 I am the owner and general manager of My Costa Rica (CostaRica.Org), a full service travel agency and destination management company that specializes in custom vacation and travel packages to Costa Rica. We are licensed by the Costa Rica Government (ICT) and are members of the Costa Rican Chamber of Tourism. Our offices are located in San José, Costa Rica, so we are available for our clients at the airport and are on call for them during their entire stay. Promoting Responsible & Sustainable Travel With over 16 years in the tourism industry here tropical Costa Rica, we are the leading authority on incentive travel, educational tours and vacations for couples and families. Our custom vacation packages can include visits to the jungle and beaches found here along with popular activities such as white water rafting and horseback riding. We offer all types of accommodation options from boutique hotels to all inclusive resorts and vacation rentals. We are committed to promoting responsible and sustainable travel to this beautiful country we call home and take the stress out of planning travel to a foreign country. Toll free: 1(800) 996-1139 or Direct in Costa Rica at +(506) 4052-2140

Activity

Christine on June 26, 2020
Allow all super admins to change owner on email template. It's a simple idea. Someone who worked for our company 5 years ago and is no longer here owns the template. Just the appearance of his name as the owner can be a deterrant for other sales mem read more
89 upvotes
36 Replies
December 18, 2020
Yes, this would be very helpful! We have had so many employees over the years and it is inconvenient when working on templates that they are not as...read more
umbck on January 10, 2019
My team and I would like to be able to send email sequences to perspective clients from our shared email to keep everything in one place and have everything easily accessbile.
203 upvotes
86 Replies
December 14, 2020
Yes, this would be really helpful! We have generic "shared" inboxes and we need to send sequences from them.
annetempelmeier on October 18, 2017
It would be useful if there would be a better notification window for any new incoming chat messages that would stay open and in which the chat user can directly answer to the Chat message. The notification on the buttom right in the Browser read more
29 upvotes
18 Replies
October 04, 2018
Really hope this could get figured out soon... Right now I'm paying for two different chats - 1 external and 1 for Hubspot. But can't afford to mis...read more
It would be useful if there would be a better notification window for any new incoming chat messages that would stay open and in which the chat user can directly answer to the Chat message. The notification on the buttom right in the Browser read more
29 upvotes
18 Replies
October 04, 2018
Really hope this could get figured out soon... Right now I'm paying for two different chats - 1 external and 1 for Hubspot. But can't afford to mis...read more
29 upvotes
18 Replies
October 04, 2018
costarica on April 11, 2018
We have 4 SalesPro Users and we thought we'd try to use Messages rather than Olark, which is what we currently use. I don't want to have this "Round-Robin" approach, as we may not always be at our desks, or perhaps we're on the phone, etc. Can we ha read more
1 upvote
8 Replies
July 09, 2018
Wow! Great news! Anything I have to do to set this up?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.