Participant
Membre depuis ‎avr. 2, 2018
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Daisy Lepage

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

Champion le Juillet 11, 2021
In order to build trust and further engage your audience, you need to send the right information at the right time. Keeping this in mind, what's your recommendation on a successful frequency for sending marketing emails? Please elaborate as to why Lire la suite
110 Mentions J'aime
473 Réponses
Participant
Juillet 16, 2021
It depends on what the contact has subscribed to. You need to meet the expectations with what is defined in your subscription and if you are doing th...Lire la suite
Résolues
daisylepage le Mai 15, 2019
I often schedule meetings for my coworker to help him out on the admin side. I have access to his calendar in outlook and he wants to link his outlook calendar to HS to be able to allow contacts to choose a meeting time. It would be great if the Lire la suite
4 Mentions J'aime
8 Réponses
Participant
Mai 15, 2019
@gelflex-cc interesting thank you - this could definitely be a work around for now.
Résolues
I often schedule meetings for my coworker to help him out on the admin side. I have access to his calendar in outlook and he wants to link his outlook calendar to HS to be able to allow contacts to choose a meeting time. It would be great if the Lire la suite
4 Mentions J'aime
8 Réponses
Participant
Mai 15, 2019
@gelflex-cc interesting thank you - this could definitely be a work around for now.
Résolues
4 Mentions J'aime
8 Réponses
Participant
Mai 15, 2019
Snaedis le Septembre 07, 2020
There have been a number of different posts in the Community which are about the same core need (customizing the styling of the knowledge base), but many have been marked as "solved" or "delivered" because of options that get you part-way there. I'm Lire la suite
Participant
Avril 23, 2019
Is there any update on this? I keep being told that it was meant to be done at the end of March but I still haven't seen anything.
Snaedis le Septembre 07, 2020
There have been a number of different posts in the Community which are about the same core need (customizing the styling of the knowledge base), but many have been marked as "solved" or "delivered" because of options that get you part-way there. I'm Lire la suite
Participant
Avril 23, 2019
Is there any update on this? I keep being told that it was meant to be done at the end of March but I still haven't seen anything.
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.