• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Anna Seeler

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

VagaeNatus on September 16, 2017
Please create the "Set Deal Property Value" in Workflow. "Set Contact Property Value" is already available but it's missing for deals.
12 upvotes
7 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 11, 2019
Hi @VagaeNatus ! The "Set deal property" action is not yet available in contact-based workflows, so we're leaving this post in the "In planning" sta...read more
PiteRock on April 13, 2017
It would be awesome to be able to subtract 2 or more numerical properties to place the result on a property. This way we could obtain important data to improve our analysis.
HubSpot Product Team
December 12, 2018
I am marketing this idea as "Delivered," since it is now possible to automatically set up equations based on different numerical properties through c...read more
PamelaSoh on March 15, 2018
It would be very useful if we can select product or term length as trigger option. For example, set a workflow to send a notification email which will let us know it is close to the date of the term of the product.
HubSpot Product Team
December 12, 2018
It is now possible to use product properties, including the product's term, as triggers in deal-based workflows! Please note that deal-based workflow...read more
sumitincisiv on February 05, 2018
Hi, Currently the workflows can be created around a certain date(lets say a webinar for example). But using a workflow I cannot send emails before the event date. It would be great if we could send emails (like reminder email 2-3 days before, 'j read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
December 07, 2018
Hi @sumitincisiv ! Because this kind of set-up can already be achieved through date-based workflows, I am marking this idea as delivered. When creat...read more
Sara_Marks on October 16, 2018
My team sends out sometimes 10+ emails per day, spanning a broad range of product categories. We want to make sure that contacts only receive one marketing email from us per day, even if they are subscribed to more than one product category that is read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Product Team
December 05, 2018
You can now set a limit for the number of marketing emails that your contacts can be sent during a given timeframe through the email frequency safegu...read more
stacey926 on July 19, 2017
Currently, contacts must be manually re-enrolled in a workflow if the enrollment criteria includes a deal property (specifically, deal stage). The inability to automatically re-enroll is very limiting, as we want our processes to work as seamlessly read more
60 upvotes
13 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
November 27, 2018
The workflows team is currently looking into permitting re-enrollment on the basis of deal properties!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.