• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kim Meier

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KimM on October 16, 2023
Currently, the trigger options available for chatbots are very limited and exclusively based on URLs or URL parameters. I'd like the functionality to trigger based on custom behavioural events, or even at a minimum to use regex for the URL targe read more
Solved
KSimmons on September 08, 2023
Is there a good way to search or retrieve the start time of the NEXT meeting for a company or contact? I need the start time (date plus time in a string or text field) to include in emails and documents. Seems like there are two ways to a read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Top Contributor
September 14, 2023
Great to hear @KSimmons . Happy to help.
Solved
KSimmons on September 08, 2023
Is there a good way to search or retrieve the start time of the NEXT meeting for a company or contact? I need the start time (date plus time in a string or text field) to include in emails and documents. Seems like there are two ways to a read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Top Contributor
September 14, 2023
Great to hear @KSimmons . Happy to help.
LWu8 on June 15, 2023
Hi team, my revenue can be broken down into one off vs recurring revenue. I would like to break that down and assign different probabilities to both and then also forecast both seperately. How can I set this up? Thank you
Top Contributor
June 30, 2023
Hi @LWu8 , I would probably tend to agree with @ArdenM here. The hubspot reporting for forecasting is centred around pipeline stage probabili...read more
Solved
RReiffer on June 20, 2023
All, I am trying to do the following in Deals. If the amount is null or = 0 then replace the amount with the Total Contract Value (hs_tcv). My flow appears to do everything, no errors but the amount field stays blank. Below is the code and a sc read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Top Contributor
June 30, 2023
Hey @RReiffer , Glad to see you found a solution to this. I did notice that in your initial post you've used what looks like your access token....read more
Solved
SConnor on June 26, 2023
I've seen severla examples of folks using custom objects and pipelines to manage customer projects, and am looking at using the same concept to build out a RevOps Initiatives Management object. I started building out a prototype and wanted to see if read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor
June 30, 2023
Hi @SConnor , This all sounds very much possible and easy enough to do with custom objects & pipelines. Although it might be helpful to und...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.