• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Herschel Uchitelle

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

GDHutchison on September 25, 2019
An admin can change the account timezone but individual users cannot set their local time. Thsi would be very useful for users located in other timezones when sechduling emails and using deadlines in workflows.
71 upvotes
7 Replies
Top Contributor
April 16, 2021
Just a heads up there is an older idea post about this same issue that seems to have gotten a bit more traction: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Hu...read more
StaceyM on April 27, 2017
I work in a team spread across 4 different time zones. It would be helpful if each of us could have our local time zone associated with our HS profile and that would carry through when I'm scheduling activities or assigning tasks.
498 upvotes
168 Replies
Top Contributor
April 16, 2021
+1 we have employees across the US and not being able to have times reflected in their local time when using Hubspot is a frustration.
romi on March 11, 2019
I would like Ticket properties that I can use in lists, to create workflows and to create scores. e.g. Someone has more than 5 tickets open within a 2 month period: Create an internal task to investigate Set a -10 on the Customer Happiness S read more
Top Contributor
February 03, 2021
@Ashleymccu here is the Hubspot Knowledge Base article on score properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qua...read more
Herschel on May 09, 2019
Issue: Tickets Owner and associated Conversation Assignee are not linked. Use Case: Our support team rotates who is on call. Whoever is on call during a specified period of time will answer incoming client issues for that period. To facilitate t read more
Top Contributor
January 28, 2021
@cdewey22 I'm pretty sure we would always want the Conversation to be assigned to the same user as the associated Ticket - I think the goal should ...read more
Neal on September 05, 2019
With personalisation tokens we can inset text into emails based on the relevant contact, company etc data. However at the moment if you have a multi line text field with line breaks and paragraphs, this formatting will show correctly in HubSpot on read more
58 upvotes
30 Replies
Top Contributor
December 07, 2020
@MelindaNelson just to clarify while this may work in internal emails, it no longer works in external marketing emails. Here is an excerpt from my ...read more
JasonC on September 02, 2020
I would like the ability to create Contact lists and Contact workflows based off Ticket properties . Example Contact List: Ticket status has Ever been equal to [...] Example Workflow: Enrolment Criteria: Ticket status is any of [ read more
25 upvotes
13 Replies
Top Contributor
November 30, 2020
@JasonC got it, thank you for clarify the workaround.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.