• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bryan deSilva

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JennPape on January 26, 2018
I'd like to be able to schedule a follow up task for 3 or 6 months (and ideally have it land on the closest business day). Can you add these intervals as options as well? Thanks!
44 upvotes
37 Replies
Contributor
June 16, 2023
Two days is NEVER right for our business. It'd be so easy to let us choose a default company wide, and why not an individual override to that policy....read more
Shaunyim on October 05, 2020
It would be great to see the ability to connect more than 1 Cadlender per HubSpot account. For example 1 Google Calender and 1 Outlook Calender to a single HubSpot user. - Posted on behlaf of customer
146 upvotes
47 Replies
Contributor
July 25, 2022
I need this. My calendar is used for tasks and appts so there are seldom slots for someone to book and I have my main booking tool going there. But I...read more
bdesilva on June 26, 2022
This is new in the last 6 months. On any computer, when I try to log in to the sales extension for outlook on the web (desktop works fine), the login appears to work fine, but then it goes back to the login screen and doesn't work. What's going on? read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
bdesilva on December 16, 2019
I'm new to both the HS API and Microsoft Power Query which is part of Excel and more. It was easy to grab the deals using the API but the limit of 250 messes me up. I cannot figure out how to code; I think it's called M-code, in PQ to do the paginat read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
April 01, 2022
Hi Sam, looks interesting but am I just late for no free tier?
sgagliano on January 22, 2020
It would be valuable to be able to create proprties that are lookup values of records from other entities. As an example, On "Companies" I would like to be able to lookup a "Contact" where I could have the contact be a property on the company. The read more
226 upvotes
79 Replies
Contributor
November 12, 2021
omg how do we not have this? We're talking 1980's relational db! Even the most basic databases have this.
DBowers3 on June 16, 2017
Think business consultant or sales broker - We'd like to be able to have one contact associated with multiple companies in Sales CRM.
1240 upvotes
379 Replies
Contributor
September 09, 2021
Would love to be part of this beta. Are you going to provide a property to define the relationship with the company? For example, I have a Client ABC...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for bdesilva