• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Megan Legge

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

cbmoldov on April 01, 2021
It would be a life saver if we had the ability to schedule workflows to deactivate themselves on a specified date (date picker) similar to how we can schedule landing pages to unpublish themselves. This would be huge for people who have a salesforce read more
51 upvotes
18 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 13, 2024
Hi @michelangeloWN Are you by chance trying to opt in a developer portal? I don't know if that would work. Send me a direct message with your hu...read more
KalBhojak on August 10, 2022
Hello, Is there a functionality, where one can activate/diactive workflows on specific time/date. This helps to auto turn off without the need to manually turn off workflows.
2 upvotes
3 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 13, 2024
Hi Everyone, Thank you for sharing the examples and feedback on this feature. I'm excited to announce a new setting to automatically turn off w...read more
cbmoldov on April 01, 2021
It would be a life saver if we had the ability to schedule workflows to deactivate themselves on a specified date (date picker) similar to how we can schedule landing pages to unpublish themselves. This would be huge for people who have a salesforce read more
51 upvotes
18 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 13, 2024
Hi @michelangeloWN Are you by chance trying to opt in a developer portal? I don't know if that would work. Send me a direct message with your hu...read more
CodyDuda on August 12, 2020
If we set up a workflow for a temporary period, like a sale or promo, it would be great to set an expiration date so the workflow will shut off automatically and messages do not continue to send past the expiration of the offer period. For conte read more
54 upvotes
23 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 13, 2024
Hi Everyone, Thank you for sharing the examples and feedback on this feature. I'm excited to announce a new setting to automatically turn off w...read more
Clarara_T on June 06, 2019
The Deal Workflow currently only has two ways to update a Date Property: Static Date - a Fixed Date Date of Step - Date when the action was executed Ask: To be able to update Deal Date properties dynamically in a Workflow, where the close date, read more
59 upvotes
25 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 13, 2024
@AAdkins99 That's a super interesting example, and yes, pretty complex. We don't have a way to do this today, but we've considered adding a concept...read more
scubadrew on April 17, 2017
The entire interface should be accessible via the keyboard. Hubspot recognizes the importance of them by blogging about them: Hubspot blog on Facebook keyboard shortcuts hubspot blog on chrome keyboard shortcuts They even ha read more
219 upvotes
115 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
March 11, 2024
Hi Everyone, We're also introducing keyboard shortcuts in the Workflows tool. This change comes along with a new menu-style navigation. If you'...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.