• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nickolas Bayt

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Nickolas_Bayt on July 04, 2018
Hello everybody! I'm not sure if I'm blind or not, but I can't find a way to see how many minutes of calling my sales pro users are using. Is there a way to see this information besides asking each of my users dirrectly? Thanks in advance.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
July 04, 2018
@MFrankJohnson Doi, didn't even check the reports section, thanks a ton! ~Nickolas
Solved
Nickolas_Bayt on July 04, 2018
Hello everybody! I'm not sure if I'm blind or not, but I can't find a way to see how many minutes of calling my sales pro users are using. Is there a way to see this information besides asking each of my users dirrectly? Thanks in advance.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
July 04, 2018
@MFrankJohnson Doi, didn't even check the reports section, thanks a ton! ~Nickolas
Solved
2645639 on April 17, 2018
Dear friends. I have made a Static List to keep track of leads that I consider (and entered manually) are about to close a sale. I would like to use this list to supervise my employees and imprint some accountability. I wish that my e read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
April 17, 2018
Hello @2645639 , Does this achieve what you are trying to do? It will only notify them once I'm afraid. Thanks, ~Nickolas
ronkinkade on June 28, 2017
We use Intercom for in-app messaging and chat since Hubspot doesn't offer this (yet)... We also have our own internal system for managing customers. When we email customers via Hubspot, I use a workflow with a webhook to log a record in our system. read more
50 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
March 23, 2018
Heavy necro incoming. This feature would be amazing to have, I need to log data sent via enternal sources and I rather create a note on the timel...read more
Solved
Nickolas_Bayt on March 20, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to add more users to our team in HubSpot, but when I try to add them I am only prompted to set an email and no other fields appear. Here is what the form looks like for me. Will they be able to set their names once they v read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
March 23, 2018
@PMalak I'm assuming so, its becoming a nussiance when I can't search based of names for new users that still need to set up their account howe...read more
Solved
Nickolas_Bayt on March 23, 2018
Hello, EDIT: This appears to be resolved on my end, marking as solved! Basically the title. I am unable to get the graph to show both last months stats and this month stats on the Marketing Performance chart. This was working yesterday so read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
March 23, 2018
@edjusten @Phil_Vallender Thanks for the responses, I'll check back here when you have an update! Thanks, ~Nickolas
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.