• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Chris Angulo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
trifectanetwork on October 15, 2020
Can you please add recent open deal date to Company Reporting under company properties? I'm sure this could be a quick add-on and would be helpful with my reporting.
DiscoverTec on December 13, 2017
Dear Hubspot, Why is there no integration with Outlook on a mobile device with the HubSpot mobile app? We even reached out to you directly to confirm there was no integration. Gmail integration is nice and all but for 99% of the business world that read more
124 upvotes
36 Replies
Participant
October 13, 2020
If I go to outlook >> settings >> addins on my Smart Phone I can see a list of about 30+ apps. However, I don't see a HubSpot app which t...read more
Solved
ab on December 01, 2016
Hello @nicolebrenner , @BrettLanguirand Does HubSpot Sales Tool when you connect it in your email also work (email tracking) on smartphones? When you receive or send an email from you smartphone is that email automatically logged in the HubSp read more
Participant
October 13, 2020
Any word on when this will roll out?
MarkSRasmussen on February 20, 2017
When users leave the company we want to remove their access to HubSpot. If we delete a user, their names are deleted from history. e.g. "User A created a Note" will no longer contain User A's name, but rather an internal number identifier, rendering read more
221 upvotes
102 Replies
Participant
September 16, 2020
Can we please make this happen today???
trifectanetwork on September 15, 2020
Basically, I need the option of IS NOT added to the company report field of Last Logged Call Date. I need to know how many accounts haven't been called in the last 30 days.
0 upvote
0 Reply
TMF1090 on March 05, 2019
We have multiple sequences running and need to be able to create list of contacts who have been enrolled into a sequence. This allows us to run different types of field, email and product/services campaigns based upon the location of the contacts read more
436 upvotes
119 Replies
Participant
November 06, 2019
Upvoting this as we really need this ability
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.