• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Roger Meili

Your expert in: Hubspot COS | Inbound Marketing | Content Marketing | Marketing Automation | Lead Generation & CRM - since 2014 Hubspot Partner - Platinum status | experience in integrating Hubspot with different solutions, such as MS Dynamics, Salesforce, M-Soft, BORM, PeakSolution, Abacus, Bexio

Activity

VLons on February 06, 2024
Hi there, I am trying to sync my Dynamics 365 opportunities to HubSpot Deals using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrated app. I could do it for companies and contacts, but somehow, this doesn't work for opportunities. The only difference in se read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
March 21, 2024
I have the exact same problem. In MS Dynamics it shows 8400 opportunties. in about 5 different pipelines with different stages. Around 2600 from thes...read more
FelipeFelix on January 29, 2021
Hi there! I would like to have the ability to create multi-language property names for internal use. My company database is entirely in English and my Dev, Product, Data and other more technical users prefer to use HubSpot in English as well read more
141 upvotes
42 Replies
Contributor
January 31, 2024
This is an important feature for all customers in multilingual regions. For the customer, it is absolutely incomprehensible that the standard fields ...read more
Roger on September 29, 2023
One of the major topic with CRM is the data quality. To improve it, you start from the beginning, when entering manually the data. To support this, it would be great to be able to add a help text to the properties even in the create forms for contac read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Roger on September 28, 2023
Right now the registration emails and pages with private content are based on the primary language of the URL. In an environement, where we have multiple languages in the same market, it's necessary to be able to also setup multilanguage registratio read more
spanishgringo on March 23, 2017
Please give users an option to use regex and perhaps wildcard support in criteria used for lists and workflows. You have equals and you have contains (along with the negative version of each of those). But neither of those work for patterns tha read more
29 upvotes
13 Replies
Contributor
June 02, 2023
This would really be a great benefit especially also to use in scoring strategies. Has anybody already tried a solution with regEx in a coded workf...read more
YiRui_Chua on June 17, 2021
Hi team, Commenting for a customer here. Currently, when deals are associated with a contact, the "order" of which the deals are arranged seem to be random. This is confirmed with the community thread here . I feel that we should allow customers read more
112 upvotes
23 Replies
Contributor
December 01, 2022
This is just rediculus! It should be possible to set an order on this preview cards and even the possibility to hide certain types, like cancelled or...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.