• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tom Sedgwick

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

tomsedgwick on February 02, 2021
Hi there, I want to trigger a workflow if the owner of a contact is changed by a specific user. Context: management wants to know if a sales rep changes the owner of a contact. We don't want the automation to run if the owner is changed by ma read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
tomsedgwick on March 04, 2019
Hi all, I have given a freelancer access to our workflows so that he can develop a workflow with a webhook in it. I see this as a major security risk. It would be great if I could give users access to individual workflows, without them h read more
29 upvotes
16 Replies
Contributor
November 27, 2019
There is a toggle for creating and editing workflows. Just turn that off for your sales team. They can still enrol people in workflows with this turn...read more
khughes on April 03, 2017
We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this. Use case 1: We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email f read more
828 upvotes
249 Replies
Contributor
April 09, 2019
Yeah, we need this as well so that we can trigger automation in TrustPilot. They use a BCC email that I need to enter into an email in a workflow. B...read more
tomsedgwick on March 04, 2019
Hi all, I have given a freelancer access to our workflows so that he can develop a workflow with a webhook in it. I see this as a major security risk. It would be great if I could give users access to individual workflows, without them h read more
29 upvotes
16 Replies
Contributor
November 27, 2019
There is a toggle for creating and editing workflows. Just turn that off for your sales team. They can still enrol people in workflows with this turn...read more
Solved
tomsedgwick on January 31, 2019
Hi there, We really want to be able to share dashboards within a team. We really want to be able to create dashboards for management without everyone being able to see them. I understand we can re-create a private dashboard for every use read more
Mary_Cheney on March 17, 2017
Would love to see an option when creating tasks to assign an urgency level. It would be great if those tasks were color coded for the reps receiving the tasks or just some so of visual like a column dedicated to Urgency Status so that they ca read more
85 upvotes
83 Replies
Contributor
January 17, 2019
Yeah, we really need a way to filter tasks based on custom property values. We have a whole bunch of tasks that can sit for months while we are w...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.