Participante
Miembro desde ‎mar 12, 2018
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Steinar Slåtten

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

LOBrien en Noviembre 02, 2021
Currently, if a meeting is booked through the meeting tool in HS, it will be associated with a contact and placed in the Sales Reps Outlook (or Gmail) Calendar. However, if the meeting is cancelled and the Sales Rep removes the meeting from their Ou Leer más
56 Me gusta
19 Respuestas
Participante
Enero 16, 2024
The current workaround I'm using is to solve it by creating a new "Last date meeting booked"-property, and a workflow that fills it out. Create ...Leer más
LOBrien en Noviembre 02, 2021
Currently, if a meeting is booked through the meeting tool in HS, it will be associated with a contact and placed in the Sales Reps Outlook (or Gmail) Calendar. However, if the meeting is cancelled and the Sales Rep removes the meeting from their Ou Leer más
56 Me gusta
19 Respuestas
Participante
Enero 16, 2024
The current workaround I'm using is to solve it by creating a new "Last date meeting booked"-property, and a workflow that fills it out. Create ...Leer más
cfleishman en Agosto 31, 2017
Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Update from @JoeMayall : Due to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of Leer más
1823 Me gusta
559 Respuestas
Participante
Abril 13, 2023
+ to being able to clone a deal. Our usecase is often that we have a large deal that we want to split into several smaller deals. It is very tedious ...Leer más
SamanthaA en Septiembre 04, 2020
It would be excellent to have the ability to report on a "time between" calculated property that permits the exclusion of weekends or certain dates and times. For example, for the HubSpot default ticket property "Time to close," it would be ideal to Leer más
Participante
Abril 12, 2023
+1 to this. Weekends are destroying our team's statistics, and there aren't any usable workarounds available.
liangsj en Septiembre 07, 2020
Hi Team (Submitting on behalf of Customer), Currently, for line graphs, we can add a monthly report goal but when I select bar or column chart, I can't add a point/line for a monthly report. Is it possible to have that for them too?
14 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Participante
Enero 13, 2023
+1 to this. Was surprised to see that the report tool didn't have an option to just "add a monthly goal" as a simple line.
kevmckay en Abril 16, 2019
I am suggesting that it should be possible to edit the "Entered Stage X" dates in deals. If a rep falls behind in tracking their deals through the appropriate stages it would be great if it was possible to change the date to the actual closed-won d Leer más
84 Me gusta
31 Respuestas
Participante
Noviembre 01, 2022
Bumping this, extremely annoying for monthly reports etc when reps are one day too late.
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.