about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Martin Klose

International BDM with a weak spot for application development

Activity

MartinK on March 21, 2024
Surely you have noticed that the in contact merge function only merges in one direction (manual entry) into current contact. It would be hugely more convenient if there was an option to also merge into the oposite direction. ie current contact into read more
MartinK on March 14, 2024
Why is it so hard to connect custom phone number fields to the calling button? We've got several additional numbers besides phone and mobile that we consider. I need all these numbers to be available when I press dial. Think user friendly please
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
shochdoerfer on July 14, 2021
When trying to open the Sales Hub app in Office 365 Outlook Web Access in the Vivaldi browser (version 4.0.2312.38) on Windows 10, I get an error message that the add-in cannot be started. When opening the add-in via the Edge browser, everything i read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
February 28, 2024
It's working again. Changing the Network Setting : User Agent Brand Masking to Microsoft Edge does the trick !!
Solved
shochdoerfer on July 14, 2021
When trying to open the Sales Hub app in Office 365 Outlook Web Access in the Vivaldi browser (version 4.0.2312.38) on Windows 10, I get an error message that the add-in cannot be started. When opening the add-in via the Edge browser, everything i read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
February 28, 2024
It's working again. Changing the Network Setting : User Agent Brand Masking to Microsoft Edge does the trick !!
MartinK on January 04, 2024
Changing workflow triggers can sometimes inadvertently alter the re-enrollment settings, which are located on a separate tab. This may not be immediately apparent, leading to frustrating situations where workflows fail to fire due to unannounced re read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MartinK on December 01, 2023
With different HS objects having each separate notes, this quickly becomes very confusing and difficult to maintain. Dear HS, why not create a mechanism that automatically pulls-in all downstream notes to account level (or deal level). Pretty much l read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.