• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Shawn Eliav

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
seliav on June 02, 2020
I need to view different fields of users in different lists, depending on how that list is used. For example, with leads, I'd want to be able to quickly view and sort for different fields than I would with customers. There are a few combinations of read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
June 02, 2020
That's good to know. Thanks Josh. Still think it'd be helpful if that were true for lists as well!
Solved
seliav on June 02, 2020
I need to view different fields of users in different lists, depending on how that list is used. For example, with leads, I'd want to be able to quickly view and sort for different fields than I would with customers. There are a few combinations of read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
June 02, 2020
That's good to know. Thanks Josh. Still think it'd be helpful if that were true for lists as well!
Solved
seliav on August 08, 2019
I'd like to be able to disabled enrollment for future users while still allowing users currently active to complete the workflow. The only way to do this right now is to remove all enrollment triggers, but I don't want to do that because then I don' read more
3 upvotes
3 Replies
seliav on July 08, 2019
On a contact's timeline, Marketing Email activity is shown with the subject line of the email. I can identify an email much more easily from it's internal title than from the subject line, especially since we sometimes reuse subject lines for differ read more
seliav on March 09, 2018
Hi, It'd be really helpful if If/Then branches could be based on more than one case. For example, if I want to send a specific email to a contact based a property value, and there are 5 property options, this requires 4 If/then branches. Would b read more
25 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
March 28, 2018
Another thought to add - the above scenario could be address by smart content, but I want to report on the different variations of the email separate...read more
seliav on March 09, 2018
Hi, It'd be really helpful if If/Then branches could be based on more than one case. For example, if I want to send a specific email to a contact based a property value, and there are 5 property options, this requires 4 If/then branches. Would b read more
25 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
March 28, 2018
Another thought to add - the above scenario could be address by smart content, but I want to report on the different variations of the email separate...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.