Membro | Parceiro Platinum
Membro desde ‎mar 24, 2017
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

christian muurholm

Atividade

TylerScionti on Março 24, 2020
Hi all, Tyler here, I am a product manager at HubSpot on our Subscriptions team and I am eager for questions/feedback on our new resubscription API that we have given you access to. If you have a question or bit of feedback drop a comme Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Junho 26, 2020
Hi Tyler Great that the API is being worked on. Can you clarify something please: 1. Will it be possible to use workflows to resubscribe/...Leia mais
Jems212 on Abril 04, 2017
There's no where to see what workflows a form is part of. I can see Landing page but the form may be on numerous pages. If we just want to check what the follow up progress is after a certain form ois complete we have to try remember the name Leia mais
116 avaliações positivas
38 Respostas
Janeiro 16, 2020
Just giving this a bump. Highly needed! You added the option of 1k workflows on Entreprise and I don't know how many forms you can have. We would hav...Leia mais
JonathanDC on Julho 21, 2017
It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.
322 avaliações positivas
98 Respostas
Novembro 19, 2019
Hi all We have multiple HubSpot clients, who are internationally located in the US, Denmark, France, Belgium etc. (at least 7 different languages...Leia mais
APROPLAN on Abril 03, 2017
Multi languages features like Landing pages & website have. I think it's essential to have a blog in multiple languages.
172 avaliações positivas
97 Respostas
Agosto 30, 2018
@Giuseppe thank you for your reply. Do you have any live examples?
APROPLAN on Abril 03, 2017
Multi languages features like Landing pages & website have. I think it's essential to have a blog in multiple languages.
172 avaliações positivas
97 Respostas
Agosto 30, 2018
@Giuseppe thank you for your reply. Do you have any live examples?
christian1 on Dezembro 15, 2017
I'm a HubSpot partner and I have a client who has an online e-commerce shop, but that brand has 177 subdepartments of shareholders. Their Facebook accounts we would like to connect the HubSpot portal. However, we cannot name the accounts as we want Leia mais
3 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.