• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Grzegorz Frątczak

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

realizeit on March 14, 2017
Since i use Tasks every day (and live in the Tasks field), I absolutely need a way to track data in those tasks. For instance, I want to see who I've contacted via Tasks over a certain period of time. I want to see a list of contacts where I created read more
60 upvotes
19 Replies
Contributor
May 08, 2020
Three years and nothing happen 🙂 So basic filter. So needed to be able find missing contacts in big mass. Without it we are making review con...read more
nriley on April 12, 2017
Migrated from legacy ideas forum with 146 votes. I'd love to see 2 way synch to google contacts as an option. Many apps use google contacts. For example, Evernote app has a business card scan function. Take a picture of a business card and it ca read more
Contributor
March 02, 2020
I was waiting a lot for this functionality. But in the end I started use Zapier.com to do that. I make zap as below.It's working great as for today....read more
Solved
keriestewart on July 21, 2018
is it possible to run a report/ identify contacts that do/do not have an open task? this would be so helpful. I run reports to check if any contacts have fallen through the cracks. eg - filter by status, lifecycle stage, are they in a sequenc read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
July 20, 2019
but I need this in Sales Pro 😞
realizeit on March 14, 2017
Since i use Tasks every day (and live in the Tasks field), I absolutely need a way to track data in those tasks. For instance, I want to see who I've contacted via Tasks over a certain period of time. I want to see a list of contacts where I created read more
60 upvotes
19 Replies
Contributor
May 08, 2020
Three years and nothing happen 🙂 So basic filter. So needed to be able find missing contacts in big mass. Without it we are making review con...read more
nriley on April 12, 2017
Migrated from legacy ideas forum with 146 votes. I'd love to see 2 way synch to google contacts as an option. Many apps use google contacts. For example, Evernote app has a business card scan function. Take a picture of a business card and it ca read more
Contributor
March 02, 2020
I was waiting a lot for this functionality. But in the end I started use Zapier.com to do that. I make zap as below.It's working great as for today....read more
kupton on March 02, 2017
I would like to be able to see the contact's phone number on the Deal page. Current, it shows their name and email address, but not phone number and you have to open up the contact page to see it. It's a bit of a hassle to do this and would streamli read more
51 upvotes
20 Replies
Contributor
January 14, 2019
mobile phone number on contacts card missing It would be great to have mobile phone number on contacts in Company or Deal View. Is it possible to do...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.