• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Russ Baker

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Jmurrey on May 09, 2019
Hello.... I need to be able to export call, email, and activity data into an excel sheet. How do I do this so that it shows who call history and notes?
16 upvotes
18 Replies
Contributor
January 27, 2021
The honest answer? It provides a strong dis-incentive to migrate away from HubSpot to another tool. No tool wants to make this easy for you.
Solved
vandhemer on June 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is feasable to add a default value on a property. Let's say that I would like to see if a contact has opt-in / opt-out something. I would like to have "False" or "No" as a default value. Thanks in a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
September 24, 2019
If you added more Event types to the Workflow triggers (such as creation of a new contact), people could auto-configure any new entry.
bellawu on April 06, 2017
IF statements is a nice addition, but it is useless if the 2 branches created cannot be reconnected to continue a workflow. Otherwise it just forces us to duplicate all the common events in two branches, once the IF exception is passed... http: read more
236 upvotes
92 Replies
Contributor
March 01, 2018
Another vote!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.