• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Arno Rinker

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

esnna on October 18, 2022
Hi, We have many pages on multiple storefronts. In a custom module I'm designing, the merchant will be able to choose a page and the module will create a link to this page. The website has so many pages. I would like to filter those pages p read more
Top Contributor | Partner
September 15, 2023
I've been reflecting on the idea of filtering pages in the "Page" field type and wanted to provide some use cases and an example for a possible im...read more
arinker on August 22, 2023
Importance of Editable Subscription Preferences for Business Units Segmentation and Customization : By allowing subscription preferences to be editable for different business units, organizations can tailor their communication strategies read more
KDelahunt on June 24, 2022
I need to ensure that the tablet breakpoint appears correct for the users of my website. Even though the preview mode displays the tablet breakpoint along with the desktop and mobile, the Website and Landing Page Editor only provides an option to e read more
July 30, 2023
@hubspot and @KDelahunt , We share the community's concern about the lack of breakpoint customization in HubSpot's CMS, especially when compar...read more
KDelahunt on June 24, 2022
I need to ensure that the tablet breakpoint appears correct for the users of my website. Even though the preview mode displays the tablet breakpoint along with the desktop and mobile, the Website and Landing Page Editor only provides an option to e read more
July 30, 2023
@hubspot and @KDelahunt , We share the community's concern about the lack of breakpoint customization in HubSpot's CMS, especially when compar...read more
arinker on June 30, 2023
Dear HubSpot Team, I'm writing to bring up a topic that's of significant concern to many of us within the development community, particularly those of us working in agencies: the need for enhanced breakpoint customization within HubSpot's CMS. read more
CakeSolutions on May 18, 2017
We would LOVE it if you could work on this. Lack of Markdown support is our number one complaint by developers when writing technical blogs.
57 upvotes
27 Replies
June 21, 2023
Re-emphasizing the Need for Markdown Support in HubSpot Hello HubSpot Team, I'm writing to revive a request that has been previously su...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for arinker