• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

David Yazdi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Dynamic3PL on July 22, 2019
Our team uses the Tasks feature to assign tasks to one another. We have trained the team to review their Tasks page frequently so they make sure to complete everything that is on their board. Since last week, users opening the Tasks p read more
57 upvotes
24 Replies
Participant
August 29, 2019
I agree. What the heck are you guys doing at Hubspot? At why can't you allow for all columns to be edited. I'd like to add time zone.
annetempelmeier on October 18, 2017
It would be useful if there would be a better notification window for any new incoming chat messages that would stay open and in which the chat user can directly answer to the Chat message. The notification on the buttom right in the Browser read more
29 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
July 19, 2018
I agree. The notifications for conversations are not sufficient.
usmiclow on October 20, 2017
When a phone number field has data put into it, it is up to the User to format it the way they deem appropriate. That is not the most user-friendly or data-centric approach. This is a good way to allow users to enter incorrect or sloppy data and cau read more
467 upvotes
159 Replies
Participant
May 14, 2018
I really like this idea. Please implement this and a standardized place for extensions.
ccds11 on March 17, 2017
Is there a process for associating tags to contacts or companies? If not, is there another way in which to associate certain qualities to contacts and/or companies that are not already listed?
478 upvotes
242 Replies
Participant
May 02, 2018
I'm pretty surprised they haven't implemented tags either. I guess you can create custom properties each and every time, but it would be nice to hav...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.