• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bhuvan Pasham

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

QaunainM on August 20, 2018
I started using the Live Chat and Bot tools (awesome). Here are some ideas based on features I've used elsewhere that would make these two tools better. 1) Delay timers: These could be used throughout the live chat + chatbot, for example, opti read more
25 upvotes
16 Replies
Participant
September 21, 2018
0.1) Time-based conversations. If the conversation started outside normal working hours, handoff to a different team or create a ticket. Lack...read more
Solved
tinypulse on May 01, 2017
Running our website through Google Pagespeed Insights, we're getting dinged heavily for 'render-blocking JavaScript' on tags referring to resources such as the following: https://static.hsstatic.net/…y-libs/static-1.1/jquery/jquery-1.7.1.js read more
5 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
September 15, 2018
If Hubspot thinks this is the solution - half of your "how to keep the customer happy articles" are null and void. You should stop writing those arti...read more
chihao on June 04, 2018
https://app.avention.com/product/category/dnb-hoovers-for-crm/ We use this service to classify our customer come form diff chanel. It's not cheap but helps a lot. But query everu customer spent me lot of time. I hope hubsport can connected to read more
16 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
July 03, 2018
we need this integration too...
paulTurboTenant on May 18, 2017
We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. How long until read more
483 upvotes
190 Replies
Participant
May 01, 2018
WE are lookign for Bing ads integration too.
bowlinshoes on April 12, 2017
Communicate with your website visitors in the mobile apps. This is something we're currently looking into. If you've any ideas on how you'd like this to work let us know!
Participant
February 26, 2018
This is absolutely required for smaller teams. Especially we have the contacts are required to be routed to the owner, where owner can be on road.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.