• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

David Bandrowski

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

PJB on February 02, 2023
I would like to upload my site content, FAQs, email history to ChatGPT and allow the AI to use that data to run my Chatbot.
12 upvotes
5 Replies
May 23, 2023
Same here
banjoski on May 23, 2023
I would like to use ChatGPT data to enhance our Hubspot Knowledge Base. Would be great if it could use Hubspot customer data and our Shopify customer data to create personalized answers to questions, direct customers to products that would be good f read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
estebbins on September 30, 2019
*Posting on behalf of one of our users* "I would love it if some of your features were more tuned towards Shopify and what it does. An example: Sequences -- it would be great if they could have additional settings. For instance, "customer read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
December 07, 2020
The Shopify integration from Hubspot is basic at best. I'm shocked you can't create a list of contacts who have purchased a particular product. Also ...read more
Snaedis on September 07, 2020
There have been a number of different posts in the Community which are about the same core need (customizing the styling of the knowledge base), but many have been marked as "solved" or "delivered" because of options that get you part-way there. I'm read more
June 04, 2020
The current knowledge base templates are very restrictive. It would be best if we could make the knowledgable fit into our current website style. We ...read more
banjoski on November 04, 2019
Please update the Shopify > Hubspot integration so that the shipping tracking number will sync to Hubspot after the product ships. This is essential.
18 upvotes
5 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.