• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Santiago Prado

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

amyleopold on February 15, 2018
It would be great to have the functionality or a module that embeds PDFs on a landing page or web page. The embedded PDF would have the functionality of a PDF or ebook with links and navigation. We have many PDFs that we offer as value to our cu read more
Participant
June 26, 2020
Hi @Gokoolrod , yes I did exactly the same and it works on IOS and desktop, but it doesn't work on Android phones.
amyleopold on February 15, 2018
It would be great to have the functionality or a module that embeds PDFs on a landing page or web page. The embedded PDF would have the functionality of a PDF or ebook with links and navigation. We have many PDFs that we offer as value to our cu read more
Participant
June 26, 2020
Hi @Gokoolrod , yes I did exactly the same and it works on IOS and desktop, but it doesn't work on Android phones.
Solved
OlgaKhadieva on August 01, 2018
I would like to ask people who are unsubscribing from our emails about a reason why they decided to opt out. Apparently, there is no an easy way to do this in Hubspot. I tried to create a form with a multiple choice field and added it to the unsubsc read more
48 upvotes
15 Replies
Participant
June 12, 2020
Hi @skalka thank you very much for your idea, sounds very good! Do you have any link to check the result of this implementation?
mvm on April 06, 2018
Currently we can not tell WHY people unsubscribe. There is no report to generate about the why. MaillChimp had that feature. Feature request is to add a drop down with reasons unbsubscribers can pick from as soon as they hit the unsubscribe link read more
80 upvotes
26 Replies
Participant
June 12, 2020
Any news about this implementation??
Solved
brendacarey on February 09, 2018
Hi, I'm fairly new to Hubspot reports feature. I was wondering if there was some sort of way to run a report to find the best time to send emails? I know this is a broad questions but I'd love to hear any tips. Thanks!
65 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
January 21, 2020
Hi Brenda, I had the same question recently trying to set up the year's KPIs and I found an interesting tool in the Analyze Overview in the Email Mar...read more
mecalagill on August 15, 2017
It would be helpful to have a way of exporting what was the last email they received, what email they unsubscribed from, and a reason as to why they unsubscribed. It would be benefical for us to get to know our leads better and helps with segme read more
Participant
September 17, 2019
Hey guys, do you know if there any updates about the idea implementation? It has been a while since the hubspot team classified it as "Planning". I'm...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for sarboledap