• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Stephanie Baiocchi

Stephanie is the Senior Director of Membership at IMPACT and absolutely loves connecting with people and building relationships. She has been using HubSpot for almost 10 years across a variety of industries on the client and agency side. She also leads the Chicago HubSpot User Group. Stephanie is a Carthage College graduate with a B.A. in Public Relations and German and now teaches part-time as an adjunct professor at Carthage. She also owns a highly coveted HubSpot bicycle! You can catch Stephanie speaking at marketing events and engaging with the community of those doing They Ask, You Answer in a community called IMPACT+. Outside of IMPACT, Stephanie loves trying new restaurants with her wife and taking her dog, Penny, to the park.

Activity

Solved
Mike_Eastwood on September 01, 2023
Hello, While it's my second INBOUND (September 2023) I thought I'd share a few tips I learnt last INBOUND and ask other community members to share their tips for anyone visiting INBOUND for the first time, or second, or more. Here's a fe read more
Contributor | Elite Partner
September 01, 2023
I completely agree with you, Dan! The magical moments at INBOUND are the ones you definitely have to lean into. Glad to know you, friend!
StephanieB on June 13, 2022
Since there are so many options and steps on data import (and that next button is SO FAR AWAY) it'd be really nice to save some preset options like file from computer, one file, one object, etc. to do frequent, repeating styles of imports.
5 upvotes
3 Replies
kvlschaefer on March 08, 2022
International Women’s Day is an annual global celebration of the social, political, and cultural achievements women have made to further equality, and calls to accelerate gender parity. Coinciding with this celebration is Women’s H read more
7 upvotes
4 Replies
March 09, 2022
Love this!
ShawnSprauer on February 17, 2021
There should be a way to mark specific templates or sequences as your "favorites" that way I can easily access those templates/sequences I have flagged and use the most. Currently, the only way to do this is by sorting by last used or saving th read more
13 upvotes
3 Replies
February 16, 2022
This would be SOOO much more user-friendly and get my team using templates more. As a note to @EParzek 's comment above - we're talking abou...read more
radapop on September 09, 2020
It would be useful to be able to customize the branding of different individual meeting links. At the moment branding settings are portal-wide, which impacts portals with multiple brands and different brand domains.
85 upvotes
17 Replies
February 15, 2022
Yeah that'd be really great!!
StephanieB on September 30, 2019
I recently realized when you turn on GDPR functionality for documents in HubSpot it applies your whole portal default GDPR privacy & consent settings to the document. There's no document-level customization (or even customization for the documen read more
9 upvotes
5 Replies
February 09, 2022
Hey @mgeorgieva yes the documents might be sent to people in different geographic locations, potentially some are clients already and some aren't, ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges