• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Marjorie Munroe

Hailing from the wintry north of Vermont, Jorie is a Professor at HubSpot Academy. They are dedicated to educating and inspiring people about reporting, conversion, and advertising. They created HubSpot Academy’s free Reporting Course which offers a globally recognized credential upon completion. They are an avid reader, coffee enthusiast, and proud dog parent.

Activity

JorieMunroe on August 28, 2023
Scenario: As part of a larger data cleansing initiative at your organization, you’ve been tasked to build out a data management dashboard for your team. Are you up for the challenge? Steps to Complete: Create a data read more
3 upvotes
8 Replies
JorieMunroe on April 04, 2023
Thank you for attending the Simplify Your Account Structure and Grow with Google Ads webinar! I hope you had as much fun as I did. Who's ready for some popcorn?? Joking aside, we want to ensure you keep the momentum of this webinar going read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Inbound Professor
April 11, 2023
Hi @Lorenzoenns ! I just heard back from both the Google and HubSpot product teams 🙂 Their response is below! Q: Does Google receive the...read more
Thank you for attending the Simplify Your Account Structure and Grow with Google Ads webinar! I hope you had as much fun as I did. Who's ready for some popcorn?? Joking aside, we want to ensure you keep the momentum of this webinar going read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Inbound Professor
April 11, 2023
Hi @Lorenzoenns ! I just heard back from both the Google and HubSpot product teams 🙂 Their response is below! Q: Does Google receive the...read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Inbound Professor
April 11, 2023
0 upvote
6 Replies
Inbound Professor
April 11, 2023
JorieMunroe on April 14, 2022
Hey there, Jorie here! As an inbound professor, one question I get all the time is: “Once I have an inbound marketing strategy at my organization, what comes next?” The answer? You optimize! Because, it’s not enough read more
8 upvotes
3 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for JorieMunroe