• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Chris Lukes

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
MattDavirro on July 28, 2021
Hi there. I'm wondering if there is away to filter (or trigger a workflow) based on a comparison of two properties? ex. I want to report on all Deals where "Property A" is greater than "Property B" Is there a way I can do this? read more
Contributor | Elite Partner
December 30, 2021
I've used this calculated property workaround before, and it's a good workaround. That said, for some applications it can be a bit clunky to have to...read more
Oscar_bernal on October 06, 2020
In our company we are currently selling more than one product at the same time in paralel to a given contact, so the possibility of having a secondary owner property is very useful for us. But when it comes to reporting, we face this problem: the "H read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
November 16, 2021
I agree this would be very helpful, and I posted a similar request on this Ideas post (which was more about accessing additional user propertie...read more
austinpostler on July 03, 2019
When a Team Member leaves our company, we do not delete their Hubspot User account. We like to keep these open for reporting and analytics purposes. Currenlty, we do not have a good way to label these Users that are no longer with the company. Th read more
10 upvotes
5 Replies
November 16, 2021
I recently saw the option to "Deactivate" a user (opposed to "Remove from Account") start to show up in the Actions menu of User & Teams setting...read more
_Kevin on April 07, 2017
"Make ""Salesforce Owner Phone Number"" a default personalization token just like ""Owner Name"" and ""Owner Email"". Currently the Salesforce properties for Lead Owner Name and Lead Owner Email are automatically pulled into HubSpot properties for read more
28 upvotes
10 Replies
November 16, 2021
It would also be very useful to be able to access the "HubSpot Team" associated with any owner/"HubSpot User" property , whether this is as a person...read more
KSM on February 20, 2020
Goal - I want to make my salesmen more efficient by initializing specific property values to common "default" values somy salesmen do not have to enter them manually. Scenario - Salesman gets a phone call from a brand new prospect & manually br read more
1 upvote
17 Replies
June 10, 2021
Having created similar workflows to "populate defaults in place of blanks" post-creation, I think another enhancement (that might be simpler to imple...read more
Solved
JeffBantz on November 02, 2020
I have just begun playing around with Custom Objects so any assistance would be appreciated. I would like to set some of the associations to be ONE_TO_ONE rather than ONE_TO_MANY. I've dug through the documentation and don't see the means to update read more
May 14, 2021
@dennisedson I've been starting to implement some custom objects with cardinality, mostly with ONE_TO_MANY in one direction, but ONE_TO_ONE in the ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.