• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Devin Chaloux

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

doter on February 02, 2023
I have read the doc Manage your team's availability and it seems like the verification of status is a manual process. Please tell me that there's some algorithm that either tracks team member's last active interaction with hubspot, when they switc read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
May 15, 2023
Hi! I'd like to provide a use case. We want to provide live chat, but it is not the priority of any of our team members. We're a small startup wi...read more
manoellaplytix on November 27, 2020
Adding another level to the subcategories would help keep information together and make the knowledge base easier to navigate. Example: 1. Category (shown on help center home page) a. Subcategory level 1 i. Subcategory level read more
131 upvotes
35 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2023
I would also love to see this feature. It feels like a must have for those of us with multiple products that have different "jobs-to-be-done." I...read more
Solved
DChaloux on May 09, 2023
We're an enterprise-level SaaS company that offers annual deals. We have it set up so renewals are a new deal. There is a "status" property in deals that says "active" when their license is valid and "expired" when their license has ended, automated read more
Participant
May 09, 2023
Thanks Lucas! This is a great suggestion. I made one tweak because the company couldn't be enrolled again in the workflow without some property chang...read more
Solved
DChaloux on May 09, 2023
We're an enterprise-level SaaS company that offers annual deals. We have it set up so renewals are a new deal. There is a "status" property in deals that says "active" when their license is valid and "expired" when their license has ended, automated read more
Participant
May 09, 2023
Thanks Lucas! This is a great suggestion. I made one tweak because the company couldn't be enrolled again in the workflow without some property chang...read more
Solved
Fridrik on May 28, 2017
I'm sure there must be an answer to this somewhere, but after searching both the knowledge base and the community without finding an answer, I'll just go ahead and ask. My customers are schools and other educational institutions, and quite often read more
4 upvotes
19 Replies
Participant
April 12, 2023
This is so helpful! Thanks 🙂
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for DChaloux