• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Matthias Kunz

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
RS4 on February 05, 2024
Hallo liebe Community, ich bin schon längerer Zeit stiller Mitleser dieses Forums. Wir nutzen auch Hubspot als Marketing-Automations-Tool. Nun möchten wir gerne, da wir mehre Online-Shops führen, einen Warenkorbabrecher-Workflow bauen, leider nu read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant | Partner
February 06, 2024
Hallo @RS4 danke @MiaSrebrnjak für den Ping. Erfahrung mit JTL im speziellen haben wir noch nicht, die Anbindung an die JTL Wawi über API sollt...read more
Solved
FF2 on September 04, 2023
Hallo miteinander, aus Woocommerce heraus werden alle meine Bestellungen in eine Hubspot Ecommerce Piepline als Deal gespiegelt. Für jede neue Bestellung erhält meine Buchhaltung einen Task "Rechnung bezahlt?", welcher immer 14 Tage in der Zukun read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Partner
September 05, 2023
Hallo @FF2 , hallo @MiaSrebrnjak über die API lassen sich Tasks updaten, damit solltet ihr dann auch den Task Status aktualisieren können ( http...read more
Solved
SnirYadid on June 18, 2023
We are using the CRM API to obtain contacts data, but the data displayed in the UI differs from the data obtained from the API. The contacts data appears to have been updated, but the API does not retrieve it. The data displayed in the UI for t read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Participant | Partner
June 28, 2023
Hello @SnirYadid unfortunately, I cannot see the screenshot here - the endpoint looks fine to me in any case. Does the problem appear only for...read more
Solved
We are using the CRM API to obtain contacts data, but the data displayed in the UI differs from the data obtained from the API. The contacts data appears to have been updated, but the API does not retrieve it. The data displayed in the UI for t read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Participant | Partner
June 28, 2023
Hello @SnirYadid unfortunately, I cannot see the screenshot here - the endpoint looks fine to me in any case. Does the problem appear only for...read more
Solved
0 upvote
7 Replies
Participant | Partner
June 28, 2023
Solved
AKoprivec3 on June 12, 2023
Hey, I'm trying to using workflow automation to do some calculation of deal properties and end up creating line items and then a quote. First question would be if this is all doable within Coded automation or if we should look for another provider f read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Participant | Partner
June 14, 2023
Hey @AKoprivec3 to be honest, Lambda should work, but I haven't done much with Lambda, so I can't speak too much to that. If you want to really ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.