• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

kia lawrence

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Jason_K_Nash on November 04, 2019
Surprisingly I can't find any details about the ideal size, format and DPI for the logo and square logo. Can someone please advise as I am setting up now.
0 upvote
6 Replies
March 20, 2023
Thank you for this!
PHarmony on March 19, 2023
Hello Group! How are you? I hope everybody is well. I have a question . Which Email Marketing Software would you suggest for someone that needs the best email marketing service as well as great designs for landing pages? So far I have read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
March 20, 2023
Hello Dan, nice to meet you. I have chosen to sign up with HubSpot for my business. I now understand that HubSpot is considered a "CRM". I am sti...read more
Hello Group! How are you? I hope everybody is well. I have a question . Which Email Marketing Software would you suggest for someone that needs the best email marketing service as well as great designs for landing pages? So far I have read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
March 20, 2023
Hello Dan, nice to meet you. I have chosen to sign up with HubSpot for my business. I now understand that HubSpot is considered a "CRM". I am sti...read more
Ksmith2001 on March 17, 2023
I would like to increase traffic to websites of my clients by 30%-50% by the end of the year
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 20, 2023
Hey @Ksmith2001 thats a reallly awesome goal and I hope that you achieve that. I wanted to ask you two questions, if you dont mind. One, which indu...read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
March 20, 2023
Champion on June 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn email marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other email marketers, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of email marketers to learn and grow better together! To read more
111 upvotes
2093 Replies
March 18, 2023
Hello everyone, my name is Harmony, and I am the new member that's amazing lol. I like having fun and I love learning. I am overly excited that I stu...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for PHarmony