• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jose Antonio Garcia

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JoseGarcia99 on September 19, 2023
I experience many problems with webhooks of private app. Im desperate and i limited to 1 webhook per second. I know Hubspot aggregate in one request. one event per second. I get 16 request with in a minute. Some of them are next a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
September 22, 2023
Hi! thanks for the suggestion. I will audit the response time. But Im not getting timeout error. The error message says something like: Too many we...read more
JoseGarcia99 on September 19, 2023
I experience many problems with webhooks of private app. Im desperate and i limited to 1 webhook per second. I know Hubspot aggregate in one request. one event per second. I get 16 request with in a minute. Some of them are next a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
September 22, 2023
Hi! thanks for the suggestion. I will audit the response time. But Im not getting timeout error. The error message says something like: Too many we...read more
Solved
Lucy2 on June 19, 2023
What are some best practices for who and how many contacts to associate with a deal? big thanks.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 20, 2023
Hi, I do not know about best practices, I have only my own experience. I used additional contacts to know provider contacts and others... I just rem...read more
kolaps on April 27, 2023
https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/settings/account-activity-api Get the daily API usage and limits for a HubSpot account. Only to get daily API usage is via API key. But API key is no longer supported, how to get your daily API usage read more
Participant
April 27, 2023
It's not documented. Probably it does not work anymore after hapikey change. This GET request have no required scopes. The test call butt...read more
JoseGarcia99 on March 08, 2023
Hi, Im desperate. After I connected a Gmail account my shared inbox started to create more than 100000 conversations based on the old emails at email account. It only created some of them, not all the 400000 emails at the account. I closed read more
Participant
March 10, 2023
Hello Diana, Thanks for your reply. I closed ticket, but assigned agent opened it again. Did you removed the attached screenshots? I hide all the ...read more
JoseGarcia99 on March 08, 2023
Hi, Im desperate. After I connected a Gmail account my shared inbox started to create more than 100000 conversations based on the old emails at email account. It only created some of them, not all the 400000 emails at the account. I closed read more
Participant
March 10, 2023
Hello Diana, Thanks for your reply. I closed ticket, but assigned agent opened it again. Did you removed the attached screenshots? I hide all the ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.